Dream Scapes Painting and Remodeling

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2011

Not all contractors are the same!!We have been in business serving the Little Rock area since 1990, specializing in residential and commercial painting. We live and own a home in Little Rock, and therefore are not a “fly by night” company who will take your money and disappear. We have built our company by being honest, hardworking individuals who stand by our work. Unlike some larger companies who “dump” off a painting crew, we are a small company consisting of myself and perhaps 1-2 other people depending upon the size of the project. In this way I am able to oversee each project and give it the “personal touch” that is lacking today. Our philosophy is simple. We treat each house as if it were our own, using only premium materials to ensure that you will receive years of beauty from your painting investment. Our service and workmanship are guaranteed and you will not be disappointed.We are bonded and insured for your protection.Therefore, remember to call us for that meticulous look you can be proud of, no mess and no fuss, just quality plus!...

Bradford Painting

I, Les Bradford the owner of Bradford Painting, began my painting career over 24 years ago. My goal is to make sure the "customer is completely satisfied". Let me earn your trust by meeting with me and providing you with a free estimate. We offer reasonable and very competitive prices. Please give Bradford Painting a call to help with any of your interior painting, exterior painting, or drywall repair needs!

Interpretations By Brenda

We like to help people love their home again. Additional contact name - Wes Tate.

02/23/2016

It Didn't go well in my opinion He did only the very minimum. I had to constantly remind him of things he was missing. The paint on the wood work is already coming loose, meaning the surface was not prepared well.

Description of Work
Painted living room and Hall

Category deck cleaning,interior painters

10/21/2015

Description of Work
Terry was continually late and very hard to get ahold of. Quality of stain job on door was something I could have done. Nice guy, but quality is lacking.

Category deck cleaning,house painters

02/25/2014

it went well

Description of Work
laminate.painting

Category deck cleaning

All types of remodeling.Interior and exterior painting,carpentry,tile,power washing, deck repair and maintenance, new decks,commercial cleaning and all types of floor maintenance such as marble,tile,wood.