Clark's Carpet Cleaning

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2006

3 Areas for $75...

Disaster Masters of Arkansas LLC

Businesses and homes that fall victim to these disasters need a company that understands the damage and knows how to clean it all up and make it look as if nothing ever happened. Our team knows water, mold, and fire damage and will own every step of the rebuilding process.

Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning

In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment today!

Max Force Delivery Service

Call us today for all your cleaning and moving needs!

04/26/2012

Description of Work
I had a very bad cat odor even after replacing carpet & pad and tried Fabreeze & found out Clark's Cleaning was the only company that has a special ionization machine that neutralizes odors. They ran there machine an extra day at no additional cost & eliminate 90% of the odor and I couldn't have been more pleased.

Category carpet cleaners

01/23/2012

They did a good job. They were not able to get the smell out, and they got the stains out the best they could. They came quick and they were very thorough. Overall I would give them a B. The price was pretty good. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I had my carpets cleaned by Clark's Carpet Cleaning. They cleaned three rooms and my stairs, and deodorized one of my rooms. I had a cat that urinated on the sofa and the warranty company for the sofa sent this company out to take care of it.

Category carpet cleaners

09/19/2006

They were friendly and made sure to do the best job that they could do. I thought their price was fair and the work was done well. I was pleased with their work and I would recommend this company to people. They really try hard to please the customer.

Description of Work
I had flooding problems in my home and sucked out all of the water from my carpets. They finished the work by cleaning them the best that they could before I had new carpets installed.

Category water damage restoration

Carpet Cleaning Companies, Rug Cleaning Service, Carpet Cleaning Service, Carpet & Rug leaners, Tile & Grout Cleaning