CHENAL RESTORATION DKI

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2006

4.1

Chenal Restoration DKI provides emergency services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our emergency services include water damage mitigation, fire and smoke damage, mold and biohazard remediation, board-up and tarping services, complete reconstruction, national catastrophe response and mitigation services, and much more. With more than 5,500 technicians nationwide, and the largest fleet of vehicles and equipment in the country, we will secure damaged property quickly and efficiently, helping to minimize secondary damage. Chenal Restoration DKI provides quick and efficient service for residential, commercial and industrial properties. Rapid response helps to prevent a bad situation from getting worse. If you are in need of emergency services, call Chenal Restoration DKI at 1.866.971.5098 now....

AQ Roofing, LLC.

2 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR VARIOUS JOBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. LICENSE NUMBER 10275.

J & Z Roofing Remodeling Construction

We are a licensed, bonded and insured Residential and Commercial Arkansas General Contractor that keeps our overhead low and our quality and service high! This means that we can generally do your roofing project for less money and with the same high quality that we provide on every project. If your roof is an insurance claim for storm damage, we will, almost always be able to do the job for what your insurance company will pay. We take the worry out of you hands and will conduct the business with your insurance company along with or for you. We will be at your site anytime that the insurance company shows up so we can make sure you are getting the full value from your policy. If your roof is old and needs to be replaced, we feel like we will be the very best price you will receive. We offer a five year warranty on our workmanship and will repair any damage that might occur due to our workmanship at no cost. We use Atlas, CertainTeed, Tamko and Owens Corning Premium Roofing Products. Regardless the reason, I know you will be very happy with the quality and speed with which we complete your roof. We do many other remodeling and repair work projects. When we come inspect your roof, will look at all of your soffit and fascia for repair needs and we also offer superior seamless guttering. We have MANY excellent references available upon request from our many satisfied customers! If your roof is in bad shape or you think you might have storm damage, you need to take action soon; otherwise you may end up with serious interior damage from leaks. This could cause you to have a very difficult and long remodeling project that will be a serious interruption in your daily life. Believe me; it is not worth all of that trouble! We generally can have your project completed in 1 to 3 days. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your time, consideration and the opportunity to serve you!

Garcia & Son Roofing & Gutters LLC

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. NO UPFRONT PAYMENTS.

04/04/2017

The company was competent and did a good job. A few small items were missing when household goods returned.

Description of Work
Total restoration of basement guest quarters and mold remediation of whole house.

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

05/29/2014

It went slow, More damages were done due to their delayed actions. Promises were broken. After dealing with the owner, I feel like I was abused, and bullied! You can read more details under google reviews.

Description of Work
We had a flooded guest house on new years day. The service was slow. Ken was as professional as he could be, without resources. The owner was a bully, and very degrading. I don't like to be called sweet heart, and honey. This was by far the most horrible experience of my life. I believe I was mislead by the name of the company thinking it was elite, I was mistaken.

Category water damage restoration

08/28/2013

I had expected a little more than just taking the section of tree from the roof, and leaving it next to the house, based on what the foreman had indicated was part of the job. He had indicated that the tree would be cut into pieces and set by the street. For what they did, I suppose the cost was fair. They just left things unfinished. They were also supposed to provide an estimate to make repairs,...

Description of Work
Removed a portion of a fallen tree off of the roof, and put a temporary patch on the roof.

Category water damage restoration

03/18/2013

They were friendly, did what we asked them to do and more. They worked very hard at getting it done.

Description of Work
They took out old flooring and put in new flooring. They cleaned up water damage and other miscellaneous work.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,water damage restoration

02/06/2013

The story isn't finished! Although the temporary patch is somewhat unusual, it has held. We will call them back to repair the ceiling drywall when the roof has been replaced and then I will update the review. Very nice, very prompt (repair was underway within 3 hours of my phone call).

Description of Work
I called this company to remove the tree branch from the roof of my home and to patch the hole in the roof temporarily as more sleet/freezing rain was expected.

Category roofing,water damage restoration

Fire & Smoke Damage, Water Damage, Contents Restoration, Mold Remediation, Construction Services