CHENAL RESTORATION DKI

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2006

4.1

Chenal Restoration DKI provides emergency services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our emergency services include water damage mitigation, fire and smoke damage, mold and biohazard remediation, board-up and tarping services, complete reconstruction, national catastrophe response and mitigation services, and much more. With more than 5,500 technicians nationwide, and the largest fleet of vehicles and equipment in the country, we will secure damaged property quickly and efficiently, helping to minimize secondary damage. Chenal Restoration DKI provides quick and efficient service for residential, commercial and industrial properties. Rapid response helps to prevent a bad situation from getting worse. If you are in need of emergency services, call Chenal Restoration DKI at 1.866.971.5098 now....

First choice flooring

We have been specializing in all types of flooring for over 12 years. We offer tile, hardwood, laminate and vinyl. Give us a call today for your free estimate.

Garcia & Son Roofing & Gutters LLC

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. NO UPFRONT PAYMENTS.

AQ Roofing, LLC.

2 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR VARIOUS JOBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. LICENSE NUMBER 10275.

04/04/2017

The company was competent and did a good job. A few small items were missing when household goods returned.

Description of Work
Total restoration of basement guest quarters and mold remediation of whole house.

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

05/29/2014

It went slow, More damages were done due to their delayed actions. Promises were broken. After dealing with the owner, I feel like I was abused, and bullied! You can read more details under google reviews.

Description of Work
We had a flooded guest house on new years day. The service was slow. Ken was as professional as he could be, without resources. The owner was a bully, and very degrading. I don't like to be called sweet heart, and honey. This was by far the most horrible experience of my life. I believe I was mislead by the name of the company thinking it was elite, I was mistaken.

Category water damage restoration

08/28/2013

I had expected a little more than just taking the section of tree from the roof, and leaving it next to the house, based on what the foreman had indicated was part of the job. He had indicated that the tree would be cut into pieces and set by the street. For what they did, I suppose the cost was fair. They just left things unfinished. They were also supposed to provide an estimate to make repairs,...

Description of Work
Removed a portion of a fallen tree off of the roof, and put a temporary patch on the roof.

Category water damage restoration

03/18/2013

They were friendly, did what we asked them to do and more. They worked very hard at getting it done.

Description of Work
They took out old flooring and put in new flooring. They cleaned up water damage and other miscellaneous work.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,water damage restoration

02/06/2013

The story isn't finished! Although the temporary patch is somewhat unusual, it has held. We will call them back to repair the ceiling drywall when the roof has been replaced and then I will update the review. Very nice, very prompt (repair was underway within 3 hours of my phone call).

Description of Work
I called this company to remove the tree branch from the roof of my home and to patch the hole in the roof temporarily as more sleet/freezing rain was expected.

Category roofing,water damage restoration

09/20/2011

Ken Mullins and his crew did a great job of restoring the utility room to a usable condition after a backed up sewer pipe caused a flood. The crew was on time, worked hard, explained everything to me as they worked, and did a great job! Each day when the crew returned to check the drying progress, they were polite and informative. Everything we were able to save was washed and disinfected and then returned to the room. Excellent job all around! I would certainly use this company again!

Description of Work
Completely cleared out utility room Threw away all wet cartons, boxes, fabric, etc. Power washed the floor Disinfected the walls and floor Took off the base boards Washed and cleaned everything that was taken from the room and could be saved Set up Air Movers and Dehumidifiers Checked on dryness for three days Installed new base boards Returned everything to original place once room was clean and dry

08/24/2011

First, I checked the BBB and found Chenal Restoration. Ken Mullen was who I worked with. Though in the end we found that we simply must replace our cedar ceiling ( very long story), Ken came out twice, talked to me numerous times on the phone and did not charge me for what did not work (we tried three different options). He really tried to help and was extraordinarily cheerful throughout the month long process in which we attempted to eradicate the odor. I not only would call Ken again in an instant, I have and will refer him to others. Just having someone genuinely try to help was a help in itself. BTW, I had never met Ken nor heard of him nor his company prior to calling.

Description of Work
We had a strange odor coming from the cedar ceiling of our older house that our contractor simply could not pinpoint. I tried numerous things suggested, spending $100's, to no avail, prior to contacting Chenal Restoration.

09/28/2010

Emailed a request for a bid on repairing extensive water damage that occurred at my father's home after a pipe had become disconnected and flooded the upstairs. It took over two weeks for me to get a call, and then after the gentleman I spoke with went by the home, he called me asking me to give him the insurance quote "so he could make sure everything was covered" I told him that I would like to get his estimate first of what he thought needed to be done and pricing for that, and then would let him see what insurance was paying for. He said he would get back with me the first of the following week with his numbers, and I never heard from him again. He went so far as to tell me that he was one of Allstate's preferred providers and was used to handling these matters for him. That is interesting because my Allstate adjuster gave me the only two companies that they would use if the work was being paid for directly, and he wasn't one of them. I ended up using a contractor who was responsive to my request and who understood the remodeling needs enough to create his own quote for the work that needed to be done - without ever asking how much money I was getting through insurance.

Description of Work
searched for estimates to repair home with extensive water damage

Category water damage restoration service

Fire & Smoke Damage, Water Damage, Contents Restoration, Mold Remediation, Construction Services