C & P Carpets

Founded 1976 • With Angi since September 2006

10720 N Rodney Parham Rd

Little Rock, AR 72212

For fourty years, the philosophy at C & P Carpets has been to do the very best job possible with reliable products for a competitive price. Our A+ BBB rating speaks for itself and our returning customers, whose trust we have earned, know that we appreciate every opportunity we get to serve their

02/19/2020

Cristal E.

Replace Carpet in Living Room

Description of Work
Very professional and courteous workers. Attention to detail was top notch. Outstanding results and completed exactly as I wanted it

04/24/2017

Walter M.

Started one day late due to delay on a previous job, but took 4 days instead of the expected 5. Two highly skilled workers with a good sense of aesthetic layout worked tirelessly with minimal disruption to our lives, creating little or no mess. Even so, moving furniture from A to B and back to A was a big deal. The workers planned and measured well, so everything fits perfectly down to the last little detail. Sniffing glue for 4 days was an adventure (ha, ha). Jimmy Archer ( 501-676-1042 ) was the lead installer, took a lot of pride in his work; highly recommended. Enough product was ordered due to good estimation up front. Lead time from initial order to start of work was about 2 weeks.

Description of Work
(1) Replaced old carpet with new in family room. (2) In rest of one-floor house, except for kitchen and baths, replaced old carpet with 3" planks of beautiful engineered wood (natural oak) flooring, which was glued to concrete slab.

Category carpet installation, hardwood floor

03/11/2015

Lynne P.

I stopped by the store one morning to get information and look at samples. Dennis let me take four different samples home. He was able to come out to my house that same day to measure. Once I chose the flooring I wanted, he sent me an estimate within a day. They were able to schedule the installation for the exact week I needed it. The installer worked hard to get the job done right and on time. The week he was here, we had snow and ice, but that did not stop him. He was still able to get to my house and work, which was a pleasant surprise. I would highly recommend C&P to anyone looking to install wood floors in their home. They have a wide selection and very reasonable prices. Dennis is friendly, professional service, and provided timely responses to questions and concerns. They are truly not happy until you are happy. My next project is to tile the bathrooms. I will definitely use C&P for that work.

Description of Work
Replaced carpet and old wood flooring with all wood flooring in living room, dining room, master bedroom, study, foyer, hall and half bath.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

02/13/2015

keith K.

Everything went well. They estimated the next day after i called them. I knew exactly what flooring I wanted so I never even visited the showroom . They sent me sample of the carpet I requested by mail and I approved it, The installer came and it took them 3 days and 1 hours or so the 4th day to do some touch up. They did an excellent job and paid attention to detail and left a clean worksite.

Description of Work
They installed carpet and pad in master bedroom and living room and hallway. They installed underlayment and vinyl flooring in kitchen and utility room and small bathroom of mobile home.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

06/09/2014

Doug O.

Delane and Randy were a pleasure to deal with. The measurement occurred the day after my initial contact and proved to be more accurate than the company the big box store used. They were attentive and helpful in their Sherwood showroom and gave me several samples to take home over the weekend. They rearranged their install schedule to accommodate a last minute change to my work schedule. The installers showed up early on the day of install to double check the measurements before cutting the carpet in their shop, and were courteous during the service and cleaned up everything before leaving. The carpet looks awesome and feels even better. I wouldn't hesitate to use C&P in the future.

Description of Work
Installed carpet and padding in two bedrooms.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

05/14/2014

Barbara G.

They are wonderful, they have done other jobs for us in the past. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They are placing hardwood floors in my home.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

09/23/2013

Janet S.

Not a go. Very vague on delivery and install and overpriced

Description of Work
Priced for flooring during bathroom remodel. Prices were high for product, did not have what we really wanted and wanted 100 to deliver.

08/16/2013

Patricia M.

Everything is excellent. The installation was seamless.

Description of Work
We used the services of C & P Carpets.

03/25/2013

Ray C.

From estimator to installers, all were prompt, efficient and professional. Great experience!

Description of Work
Replaced 3 bedrooms with walk-in closets and living room with new carpet and pad and moved furniture.

01/27/2013

Marti M.

Very friendly and knowledgeable showroom associates. Were quick to do an on-site estimate. Were very flexible with installation dates, even worked on Saturday to get the job done. Only criticism I have is that the installers put many marks on my freshly painted walls. the painter even waited to paint the baseboards because he knew that it was not unusual to mess up the baseboards during installation. When I saw the damage to the walls I thought it was excessive but I thought I might just be too critical. I talked to the painter and he said that it was more damage than normal. However, we were able to repair it with touch up paint.

Description of Work
Very Good Experience

12/12/2012

Patrick H.

The price was competitive with other providers and the individuals I dealt with appeared to have good knowledge of their products and carpet and installation issues. The estimator showed up as scheduled. The installers showed up first thing in the morning as scheduled, finished that day, did a good job, and cleaned up after themselves. A good, professional job.

Description of Work
Purchased and installed residential carpet and pad, moved furniture and removed old carpet and pad

05/31/2012

Donna L.

The owner of C & P helped me find the carpet I wanted in the store. We set up an appointment for him to come measure the areas I wanted the carpet replaced. He called me the next day with a price. I got estimates from 2 other carpet places and C & P Carpet had the best price and service of all 3 places. I called and set up a date for the carpet to be installed. On May 14th the installers were at my home at the exact time stated. It took 3 days to get all of the furniture moved (very heavy furniture), padding and carpeting removed and new put down. They were very professional and very nice. In about 3 days, they sent me a bill in the mail. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Padding and carpeting were replaced in 4 bedrooms, stairs, hallway, living room, and sunroom. Approximately 1700 sq ft.

03/07/2012

Jennifer D.

I called C and P Carpets to request estimate for mortar removal and new laminate flooring install. During initial phone conversation I was very specific about my need for mortar removal because I had taken on the majority of the task and was not physically able to complete the job. The employee arrived on time and took the measurements. A day or two later via email I received an estimate which included an inflated measurement (C and P measurements 1315 sq ft., Actual measurements w/ 10% waste included 1194sq ft). I consider $423.50 a significant "error". Also, I asked for matching quarter round to be installed and the employee stated that this was not available. He stated that any quarter round would have to be stained by hand. At this time I had not visited the store to choose flooring so I was curious why the employee had said this. I do not go into projects blindly therefore, I am well aware of the fact that matching quarter round is available. The final disappointment was that the estimate did NOT include the cost for the mortar removal. I did speak with the employee later that day and he quoted me a price for the mortar removal over the phone. I do not hire companies without having specific details in writing, Price quotes over the telephone are not professional or reliable. I do not recommend C and P Carpets for your flooring needs.

Description of Work
Did not hire C & P Carpets to complete this job because they did not listen to what we specifically needed.

10/10/2011

ROBYN N.

Contacted this company October 5, 2011 via email after reading a good review - I needed a repair of a small tear in my carpet. Received an email reply giving me basic information and instructing me to call them to set up the appointment, which I did with their Sherwood location. The appointment was set up for the next afternoon at 2 pm. I waited for the repairman until 330pm then called the company to see what the problem was. The man answering the phone acted like he had no clue I had an appointment for the service and said if I would hold, he would contact the repairman. Many minutes later I was told that the repairman was on another job and probably wouldn't be able to keep the appointment at all that day. Not only had I taken off work to meet the repairman, they had not even had the courtesy to call me to let me know they were going to be late. I was very disappointed and cancelled the work altogether.

Description of Work
No work done - no showed

09/28/2011

Marsha M.

The tile is great; they are just super. I have used them numerous times in the past for both carpet and tile and will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used C & P Carpets to lay some ceramic tile.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor

07/20/2011

Jeff S.

They were fine. They are pretty straight forward and you don't feel you need to run around with them. I recommend them to others.

Description of Work
I used C & P Carpets to remove some carpets recently.

06/23/2011

Marsha M.

They go above and beyond. I have a huge bed so it is difficult to put a dust ruffle on it. On my last carpeting job the guys held my bed up so I could put the dust ruffle on. On the tile job they were removing some old marble that we had there and it was an enormous job. It turned out that it took about three times as long as was anticipated to get the old floor up. But they did the job with no complaints about underbidding the job. Another time when we were having our kitchen done they were going to be late and they called ahead to let us know. They are really customer friendly. They want you to be happy and they want to do a good job. They are very professional. We really think highly of them. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used C & P Carpets to do some tiling in my entryway and bathroom.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor

04/10/2011

Todd N.

Good overall. Not the cheapest option, but you get what you pay for.

Description of Work
Installed new vinyl floor in kitchen (approx 200 sq feet). First day prep included baseboard and appliance removal and application of leveling compound. Second day completed installation.

01/14/2011

Dan F.

They showed up when they said they would. They did the work they said they would do for the price I was quoted. I was at work while the service was performed. I went out and checked out their work in the evening. Everything looked good. This is a family owned business. They are friendly, professional and punctual.

Description of Work
Had new carpet installed in 3 bedrooms and the hallway of my house.

06/24/2010

Edward D.

I think they do good work. They were very professional about the whole thing. We used them again since we had used them in the past. They have well known brands and manufacturers so we went with them.

Description of Work
C & P Carpets installed carpet. We had them do some work for us in the past, too.

07/07/2008

diane H.

No problems at all. The gentleman who measured was on time and provided the estimate in a timely manner, and the installer was on time, friendly, and thorough.

Description of Work
I've used C&P twice. In the downstairs (partially below grade) basement, they installed Mannington resilient. The installation is perfect - I didn't notice until later how precisely the "grout" lines lined up at the bottom of the staircase. This was 2-3 years ago, and I couldn't be happier with the attention to detail and quality of the work. In my upstairs bathroom, I had Fiberfloor installed last year, and I requested the same installer. He had to patch a large missing area of floor and level everything prior to placing the floor. Again, he did a wonderful job. I appreciate C&P's willingness to contact distributors and track down items they don't typically carry in their stores, and that I was able to take home samples to help me decide what would work best. I have always dealt with the folks at the Rodney Parham location, and they have been helpful and courteous every time. Nice folks, great work.

04/30/2007

MARSHA M.

This company is excellent. I did have to wait an extra 2 weeks for the carpet color that I had chosen. The reason being was due to the fact that the manufacturing company was behind. They did offer to return my money or let me chose another carpet, but I chose to wait. I had a special request when they were installing the new carpet. I was concerned about a china cabinet with some very breakable figurines that I had collected over the years. I did not want to have to move them out of the casing in the walk way that they had to pass through to do the work, so they made a point to enter the house a different way for me. They also moved a big entertainment center for me because I had no one to help me prior to the appointment. I thought that was very nice as well. They just went above and beyond. There were 2 people doing the work for me.

Description of Work
I had them install a frieze carpet in my home. It was installed in 3 room's total which equaled about 900 square feet. They also removed the old carpet and took it with them.

09/14/2006

I liked that they were here on time and explained everything to me before they got started. They men worked hard and did a good job cleaning up afterwards. They were very reasonably priced and did a good job.

Description of Work
They installed one small room of hardwood flooring.

Category hardwood floor

09/14/2006

They did a great job and they spent their time doing hardwork on our floors to make them look really good. They hauled away the old carpet and did very well cleaning up. I am satisfied with their work.

Description of Work
They replaced the carpet in my whole house which was 2800 square foot. It was a total of 5 rooms and the rest went in our half finished basement.

08/31/2006

BRUCE G.

We've used C & P before and believe they do an excellent job. It took several workers a few hours to complete the work. There were no tacks or seams visible and the carpet was stretched well. We like the end result.

Description of Work
C & P Carpets installed carpeting in our living room.

Stewart Family Floors LLC

Stewart Family Floors is a family owned business with over 20 years in the floor installation and wood floor refinishing business. We committed to pleasing everyone of our customers one floor at a time. We only do floors, and we do them well! We will install a floor that you have already purchased, or you can purchase your flooring with us through our partnering suppliers in your area. We install the latest flooring trends including Core-Tec Vinyl Plank, Bamboo flooring, floating cork flooring and waterproof laminate flooring from Pergo. We also install traditional top quality hardwood, and laminate floors at reasonable prices. We offer complete service from removing your existing floor to finishing your new floor with baseboards and/ or quarterround moldings. We also are experts at taking your tired, worn looking wood floor, and making it look like new again through our refinishing process. We worked on our first floor nearly over twenty years ago and flooring is still the only service we offer, and we do it well!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning

In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment today!

Flooring Sales & Installation – Carpet, Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Vinyl Tile, Laminate Tiles, & Custom Area Rugs.

Carpet cleaning