Bowman Road Animal Clinic

With Angi since April 2007

Veterinarians

11/28/2016

They are good people. It is a veterinary service, the dogs are still alive. They do a good job. They are nice people, they are nice to deal with.

Description of Work
My wife uses them for the dogs. My wife had some grooming service about a month ago.

Category veterinarian,pet grooming

06/01/2013

I have taken my dogs in for regular check ups, teeth cleaning, and once, when one of my dogs was attacked, they checked him over right away.

Description of Work
Bowman Animal clinic has been taking care of our dogs for nearly two years. I moved them to this clinic after going to another clinic that was very expensive and wanted to see the dogs twice each year. I am saving about $200 each year. I had their teeth cleaned and everything went well. Whenever i need to get my dogs in for a quick visit, they easily fit us in. The service is great. Would definitely recommend them.

11/08/2012

They were quick, efficient and kind. They told me what they thought it was and what it could be. Then sent us on our way with some medicine

Description of Work
They checked an area on my dog's chest that didn't look well. They were quick, efficient and kind.

08/04/2011

It seems to be a pretty good clinic. They seem very professional and do a good job.

Description of Work
I use Bowman Road Animal Clinic for my veterinarian. I was last there because I have a dog that is a diabetic.

04/30/2007

I have been very pleased with this particular facility. I take my cat and my golden retriever there and they always receive exceptionally good services at fair prices. This facility is a great place for animals. It is always clean and the level of animal care is that which reaps quality.

Description of Work
My cat went to this facility for her rabies shot and a check up.

Category veterinarian

Examinations, vaccinations, surgery, dental, boarding & grooming.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa