ARKANSAS TREE & LANDSCAPE

With Angi since July 2006

DBA: PROFESSIONAL LAWN CARE SERVICES INC, ARKANSAS TREE & LANDSCAPE, LLC. 138 EL DORADO DR LITTLE ROCK, AR 72212...

CUT N CARE LLC

Call us today for all your lawn care needs!

Bryant Family Landscape Escapes

For the quickest response please call Garry at (501) 516-1439 and mention Angie's List! Garry Bryant started landscaping in his early 20s, after serving in the U.S. Air Force. He started his business under the name of Garry's Lawn Care, and over the years, he has expanded his services, specializing in all landscape needs, and yard maintenance. Now, as Bryant Family Landscape Escapes, Garry's son, Matt, has joined the business. They work hard to cover most of the central Arkansas area and have earned nearly 40 "A" reviews on Angie's List. They look forward to creating your escape! Ask about our Fall Clean-Ups! CALL Garry at 501-516-1439 TODAY! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Bryant-Family-Landscape-Escapes-288774018612145/

Capital City Tree Service

Tree removal and stump grinding

12/05/2009

It was an excellent experience with them. They cleaned up after themselves. They come in, work very quickly and get it done. They are very quick.

Description of Work
I used them for tree service.

Category tree service

Thank you very much for allowing us to work for you. We truly appreciate your business! If you need any further work done in the future, please allow us to be your first choice. We look forward to hearing from you for all your Landscaping needs.

09/19/2006

I have had the lawn service several years now. Since we started using their services I have had no weeds growing in the yard anywhere. I think it is greener and less likely to suffer from drought than before. I think they are affordable and knowledgeable as to what your yard needs at different times of the year.

Description of Work
They spray our average regular sized lawn about six times a year with fertilizer and weed control chemicals.

Category lawn treatment

07/28/2006

I had them do a really large project in a very big yard. I had decorative flagstone, a very expensive rock made into a retaining wall. It surrounds the property. It took well over a week to complete. It is just excellent work, there are no problems at all. I would use them again if I needed to.

Description of Work
The company installed retaining walls around a 200 X 400 square foot yard. Inside of the wall they planted a few trees, shrubs and grass to cover the lawn.

Category landscaping

07/28/2006

I had them do the plantings at my new home, the grass, shrubs, all the flowers in a layout (about 1/4 an acre). Robert, the owner and his staff do an excellent job every time. I have used them for years in my home and the upscale homes I am paid to design. He is definitely the best, that is why I continue to use him over and over again.

Description of Work
They planted my flowers, shrubs and grass for a new home They also did yard maintenance.

Category landscaping,lawn service

Category hardscaping

We provide Landscaping, Landscaping - Hardscaping & Pavers, Lawn & Yard Work, Lawn Fertilization & Treatment, and Tree Service