ARKANSAS TREE & LANDSCAPE

With Angi since July 2006

138 El Dorado Dr

Little Rock, AR 72212

DBA: PROFESSIONAL LAWN CARE SERVICES INC, ARKANSAS TREE & LANDSCAPE, LLC. 138 EL DORADO DR LITTLE ROCK, AR 72212

12/05/2009

JUDITH H.

It was an excellent experience with them. They cleaned up after themselves. They come in, work very quickly and get it done. They are very quick.

Description of Work
I used them for tree service.

Category tree service

Thank you very much for allowing us to work for you. We truly appreciate your business! If you need any further work done in the future, please allow us to be your first choice. We look forward to hearing from you for all your Landscaping needs.

09/19/2006

I have had the lawn service several years now. Since we started using their services I have had no weeds growing in the yard anywhere. I think it is greener and less likely to suffer from drought than before. I think they are affordable and knowledgeable as to what your yard needs at different times of the year.

Description of Work
They spray our average regular sized lawn about six times a year with fertilizer and weed control chemicals.

Category lawn treatment

07/28/2006

I had them do a really large project in a very big yard. I had decorative flagstone, a very expensive rock made into a retaining wall. It surrounds the property. It took well over a week to complete. It is just excellent work, there are no problems at all. I would use them again if I needed to.

Description of Work
The company installed retaining walls around a 200 X 400 square foot yard. Inside of the wall they planted a few trees, shrubs and grass to cover the lawn.

Category landscaping

07/28/2006

I had them do the plantings at my new home, the grass, shrubs, all the flowers in a layout (about 1/4 an acre). Robert, the owner and his staff do an excellent job every time. I have used them for years in my home and the upscale homes I am paid to design. He is definitely the best, that is why I continue to use him over and over again.

Description of Work
They planted my flowers, shrubs and grass for a new home They also did yard maintenance.

Category landscaping, lawn service

Category hardscaping

Mow & Go Landscaping LLC

We specialize in all phases of lawn maintenance, routine mowing services, mulch spreading, yard clean ups, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! Contact 501-503-2630

A&M Tree Care, LLC

We specialize in tree services, tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding, stump removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

GC Tree Service

We are providers of Tree Service services in the Little Rock area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom for the needs of each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, GC Tree Service has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer professionally. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all your Tree Service needs!

We provide Landscaping, Landscaping - Hardscaping & Pavers, Lawn & Yard Work, Lawn Fertilization & Treatment, and Tree Service