ARKANSAS APPLIANCE & A/C INC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2006

Service On All Makes & Models, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Same Day Service, Free Estimate on New Installations & Replacements Sales - Service - Installation - Residential - Commercial 24 Hour Emergency Service - Serving Arkansas For Over 25 Years...

Flowers Heating & Air Conditioning

Here at Flowers Heating & Air Conditioning, we are locally owned and operated and provide quality heating and cooling services. We take pride in providing the best for our customers being a licensed technician who ensures quality driven work and courteous, professional service. We provide the highest quality workmanship in install, repair and replacements of residential heating and air conditioning. Please call us today to schedule your appointment with Arkansas true professionals at work for you!

Offers by Flowers Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
A-Tech Appliance Parts & Service

In business since 2000. Factory authorized service on most brands. All our technicians are drug tested, factory trained, and back ground checked.

True Comfort Heating & Cooling

Need a HVAC repair? AC service? AC replacement? Our mission at True Comfort Heating & Cooling to promote yearly HVAC Service to insure a True Comfort home. We are a Certified Trane Dealer. We service, repair and replace all brands.

Offers by True Comfort Heating & Cooling on Angi

04/21/2007

I received very personal attention and good service. The work was performed in a timely manner and they did a very thorough job. He also was able to explain what I needed rather than just try to sell me something. I chose this smaller company rather than one of the large ones because I liked that.

Description of Work
Replaced a package heat and air unit and an evaporator coil for another A/C unit. They also repaired damaged ductwork under my house.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/31/2006

They were very quick to make an appointment to come out and diagnose and fix my fridge. The man that came out was very knowledgeable and was a hard worker. When he was getting ready to leave, he made sure he cleaned up all the mess. He did it very quietly so he did not disturb us.

Description of Work
I had them repair the refrigerator because it wasn't cooling properly, and it was still under warranty.

Category appliance repair

Heating and Cooling Repair and Installation. New Construction and Replacements, Appliance Repair

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing