ANCHOR TERMITE & PEST CONTROL INCORPORATED

4411 ASHER AVE

Little Rock, AR 72204

05/15/2012

Sondra C.

They are good. I have a contract with them.

Description of Work
I used Anchor Termite & Pest Control Incorporated for pest control. They came out because we had rats in the attic. I think we still have something in the attic and I need to call them back.

07/28/2006

They do a good job because the company is always friendly and cater to my needs regarding my children. I think that they are worth referring to other people. I have two children, so I do not want the chemicals in my home.

Description of Work
When the company comes I have them check for termites out side only. They last time that they came they checked for termites and did not have to spray.

07/28/2006

I really respect the company, they are not a bunch of crooks trying to take your money with a high pressured sales pitch. When they came out I was expecting someone to tell me that I had to have someone spray once a month to keep bugs away. I was very happy when they gave me different alternatives.

Description of Work
I have them come once a year to make sure there are no signs of termites.

07/28/2006

For $325 per year they come to the home every month. The price is by the size of the job, I have about 4,000 square feet of home. They spray around the home for everything, bugs, ants, spiders and termites. I do not see any of this in the house, so I am quite confident they are providing good service. I have been using them for years at various properties.

Description of Work
I have a monthly service contract for bug spraying, this includes all household bugs like ants.

DENNIS H.

In the past we have had a bad poison ivy problem around the home for awhile and a friend told me that anchor took care of poison ivy and bugs, so I gave them a call. A few days later they came out to check and see if they would be able to do anything about it. After they looked around they told me that they could spray every three months that would keep it away. I have not had any problems with ivy or bugs since I hired them.

Description of Work
I have Anchor take care of the poison ivy problem in our yard as well as spray for bugs and termites. They come out quarterly and I pay them quarterly as well.

07/28/2006

I have had no problems with pests since Anchor Termite & Pest Control started spraying our home. They do a wonderful job and are always so nice and kind to us. They always let us know if they find anything unusual and are just great.

Description of Work
Anchor Termite & Pest Control comes out once every 3 months to spray for ants, roaches, and general pests.

07/28/2006

Anchor Pest Control only comes because of the contract I signed with them. I do not think they are a bad company or anything like that. I just wish they would follow up inside the house when they are here to check the outside of the property for termites. If that would be the case, then I would have nothing to really complain about.

Description of Work
Anchor Pest Control inspects the outside of my home for termites.

Termite and pest control

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about ANCHOR TERMITE & PEST CONTROL INCORPORATED

How is ANCHOR TERMITE & PEST CONTROL INCORPORATED overall rated?

ANCHOR TERMITE & PEST CONTROL INCORPORATED is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are ANCHOR TERMITE & PEST CONTROL INCORPORATED open?

ANCHOR TERMITE & PEST CONTROL INCORPORATED is open:

What payment options does ANCHOR TERMITE & PEST CONTROL INCORPORATED provide

ANCHOR TERMITE & PEST CONTROL INCORPORATED accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does ANCHOR TERMITE & PEST CONTROL INCORPORATED offer free estimates?

Yes, ANCHOR TERMITE & PEST CONTROL INCORPORATED offers free project estimates.

Does ANCHOR TERMITE & PEST CONTROL INCORPORATED offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, ANCHOR TERMITE & PEST CONTROL INCORPORATED does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does ANCHOR TERMITE & PEST CONTROL INCORPORATED offer a senior discount?

No, ANCHOR TERMITE & PEST CONTROL INCORPORATED does not offer a senior discount.

Does ANCHOR TERMITE & PEST CONTROL INCORPORATED offer emergency services?

Yes, ANCHOR TERMITE & PEST CONTROL INCORPORATED offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by ANCHOR TERMITE & PEST CONTROL INCORPORATED?

Yes, ANCHOR TERMITE & PEST CONTROL INCORPORATED offers warranties.

What services does ANCHOR TERMITE & PEST CONTROL INCORPORATED offer?

ANCHOR TERMITE & PEST CONTROL INCORPORATED offers the following services: Termite and pest control