Absolute Wildlife, Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2011

Nuisance Wildlife Removal and Restoration. We keep the critters out. Licensed by the Arka nsas State Contractor's Board, AR Game and Fish Commission, and the AR State Plant board. We do not use subcontractors on our exclusion projects. Commercial and Residential solutions....

06/28/2014

Excellent, I was having my home appraised for a re-finance and wanted some woodpecker damage and the entry / exit points the squirrels were using to access the attic. I called Josh and he was able to come out the next day to evaluate the problems I explained that I was having someone come out soon to appraise the house and needed the work done as soon as possible. Josh had an estimate in my email ...

Description of Work
Made animal entry points under roof exit only to allow egress of pests. Patched over entry points after eliminating pests. Painted and blended to match existing color. Fogged attic with anti-bacterial spray.

05/21/2014

These folks are really pros at managing urban wildlife that have become a home owner nuisance. They also treat the miscreant animals humanely as they trap and handle them with compassion and release them in areas will away from your abode. More over, they did a fabulous job patching and repairing the large hole in our Drivit chimney that the squirrels had opened up to gain access to our attic. Tha...

Description of Work
Trapped and removed a total of eight squirrels and repaired the hole that the animals had opened in my chimney to go in and out of my attic.

Category animal removal

04/23/2014

The crew sealed all of the spaces around the exterior of my 100 year old, brick triplex where bats could live so they wouldn't move to another place on my building and then installed temporary one-way exits where they were actively roosting. The building is very big and the eaves and trim are approximately 40' high. The owner, Josh, was pleasant, knowledgeable, professional and informative. He com...

Description of Work
Relocated a colony of bats that was living in the exterior trim of my home.

Category animal removal

02/05/2013

The company was prompt in answering emails, made appointment, described what they would do, and gave us an estimate. The work was performed as described.

Description of Work
The company performed worked necessary as described on their website to rid us of flying squirrels in our attic.

12/10/2012

The owner came out for the initial inspection and was very nice, professional and prompt. He later emailed me a detailed bid for the work that was required for the job. Overall, we were happy with the work that was done. My only complaint would be that it seemed quite expensive for what was done, but it didn't seem to that different than others in the area.

Description of Work
We had raccoons in our attic, and contacted them to remove them and seal up any holes. They set traps and made one way exits to get the raccoons out of the attic. They also repaired holes where squirrels were possibly getting in as well. Also removed animal droppings and cleaned.

03/24/2012

They are really good, and professional and thorough and also very knowledgeable. We will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
I have a contract with them for the past 4 years for our wildlife problems.

03/24/2012

Description of Work
I have a contract with them for the past 4 years for our wildlife problems.

03/24/2012

Description of Work
I have a contract with them for the past 4 years for our wildlife problems.

03/24/2012

Description of Work
I have a contract with them for the past 4 years for our wildlife problems.

03/24/2012

Description of Work
I have a contract with them for the past 4 years for our wildlife problems.

Category pest control","animal removal service

Removal of: Bat, Rats, Raccoons, Squirrels, Skunks, Honey Bees,etc. etc, Attic and Crawlspace restorations, Odor control, insulation and animal waste removal,

We are not an animal shelter and do not work with cats or dogs. Please contact your city or county, or local animal shelter.