Rudy's Siding Co

Leachville, AR 72438

Siding company.

04/22/2016

Donna S.

Description of Work
Siding, did not complete the job!!

12/29/2014

Denese B.

Description of Work
Put a metal roof on my house

11/05/2012

Barbara H.

Overall the experience continues to be horrible. I have investigations open with the BBB, the Arkansas Licensing and Contracting Board and the Arkansas Attorney General's office. This guy seems to have dropped off the face of the earth and responds to no one. The work was never completed and I have not recouped any of the $2500 I gave him.

Description of Work
In Jan of 2012 I received estimate for small roof job and put down $2500 toward the job. It was to be done in 3-6 weeks and then I would pay hime the remaining amount. He kept stalling and in June of 2012 he started to not take my phone calls or emails. My last contact with him was 5 August when I sent him a call and email and text telling him I was contacting the BBB. He never responded. If this company is still in business Troy T. Burrow Jr, is a very untrustworthy individual and Rudy's Siding should be avoided at all costs. Otherwise you may be throwing your money to him and not receive any service in return.

Category roofing, siding

Price & Co. Roofing and Renovations

Price & Co. Roofing and Remodeling is the official roofing partner of the Commercial Appeal! We are a 5-star rated, trusted, and locally owned company who is certified with Angi's and HomeAdvisor and a proud member of the Memphis Area Association of Realtors. We support the local work force by using locally manufactured Owens-Corning shingles and we hire local. We offer the only "7 Day to Install" guarantee in the area - we will have you roofed within 7 days of the word "GO!" Whether you are buying outright or want to file an insurance claim, we are here to help! Our experience with insurance claims is unmatched - our founder has 10+ years of experience with insurance companies and the claims process as a former insurance adjuster. Call the today today! | Refer a friend, get $250 VISA gift card!

2022 Super Service Award