The cost to install or replace a liner depends on the height & diameter of your flue, how many units are connected to it, the material you choose & insulation.
Get matched with top chimney cap repairs in Leachville, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local chimney cap repairs.
Recent Chimney Cap Repair Reviews in Leachville
- O’Franco Roofing & Remodelingexcellent - they were very professional very neat & did outstanding job gutter guard was installed incorrectly 9 years ago they reinstalled correctly - cleaned up when finished - would & did recommend
- O’Franco Roofing & RemodelingTwo guys went right to work on the roof. By 2:00 they were done. I won't know how good they did till it rains.
- Marks Chimney Service Custom masonryHe did his inspection and told us the chimney looked good and didn't even need to be cleaned. We do however, have some repairs, on the chimney cap, that will need to be made. He was very polite and not pushy at all.
- Ozarks Chimney Solutionsinspection and clean , ok, no mess, clean work, opon inspection found part of dampner, not cleaned, it was very rusted, when I informed them they came out and recleaned,
- Ozarks Chimney SolutionsWe have had a leak for the past three years with four attempts to have fixed. There are the first to identify what appears to be the real reason and have corrected it. They took their time to thoroughly examine the issue and develop an estimate. After the initial estimate based on material they had that we saw when they performed an initial chimney sweep, they checked and found another material as good and considerably cheaper even though they had to utilize another roofing contractor for part of the job. They keep us up to date and informed about the progress and completed the job in an excellent and timely manner with a very fair price read less
- Top Hat Chimney and RoofingI had a leak that was spotted in the basement. Of course I thought it was the roof so called my roofer, Brown Boys and they said it was a problem with my chimney top. I called Top Hat and they came out to the house on the appointed time. Kevin came out went up on the roof, took pictures to show me the issue went into the attic to make sure the leak was coming from the suspected spot. Turned out I needed a new chimney cap. The old one was rusty and water was coming in around the cap. Kevin and team built a new one, came and installed and since then no issues. Thankful for the speedy service and feel like they were fair on cost. I'd use them and recommend them to anyon read less
Chimney Cap Contractors in Leachville
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read lessRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks Matthew read lessTyrone G.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:We are a reliable construction company who has been in business in the Batesville area for over ten years. We have many subcontractors we can call upon allowing us to do all phases of home construction and remodeling read lessRecent Review:Mr. Calaway did a exceptional job of keeping me informed of the progress, and timeline of the job. The concrete slab could have been better, but was sub-contracted. Overall, it went very well, and I'm pleased with the finished product. Mr. Calaway has given me one year from the completion date to point out any defects, and have them taken care of read lessPaul B.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you read less
- Business Description:Just give me a call and we can go from there.Recent Review:unknownSharon W.
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:Handyman Service, Lawn Care,
- Business Description:We do all remodeling & new construction. Will work Saturday but not Sunday in order to attend Church with my family. Will provide 24 hour emergency services on Sundays.Recent Review:Crew showed up on time & was very professional. <br />Mike T.
- Business Description:Hello and welcome to Final Touch Roofing, Inc. of Hot Springs Arkansas, where your satisfaction is our number one priority! We pledge to provide you with outstanding shingle, metal & stone coated steel roofing installations and service, fair roof pricing, and detailed roofing estimates. We created this helpful roofing website to educate you about the benefits of stone coated steel roofs and metal roofing and advantages it may offer to homeowners and businesses in Arkansas. We believe that an .. read lessRecent Review:The team at final touch roofing were very friendly. Finished the job a lot quicker than expected. Very Nice and easy to deal with. <br /> Good quality work. Would use them again in the future! <br />Alexandra R.
- Business Description:Family Owned & Operated Established Since 1998, 15 years experience in independent work for home owners, business owners, commercial properties, residential areas. I keep a crew of three on the job. Sub contracting work is done. Free Estimates, Expense of Material Needed Is To Be Paid Upfront All Labor Expenses Are Paid Upon Completion of Job & Owners Satisfaction Of Job Being Done read lessRecent Review:He was amazing. I have been cheated several time, but Jason with For Sale Roofing was amazing. He did everything he said he would do & always let me know what was being done & what was going on. My deck was messed up couldn't walk on it & he fixed it too read lessLynn R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful chimney cap contractor articles
When noisy birds, pesky squirrels or even bats take up residence in your chimney, one highly rated provider explains what you can do to get them out.
Cold weather has already moved into Chicago. Before you light that first fire of the year make sure to have your chimney cleaned and inspected.
Find chimney cap repairs in
- Lake City
- Marked Tree
chimney cap repairs in Leachville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Kraftsman Building Services Co240 CR 2332
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- Kraftsman Building Services Co
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care1805 Friendly Point
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- Simmons Chimney Sweep1856 Sr 164 West
- Simmons Chimney Sweep
- William Wallace Construction2646 Lawson Rd
- William Wallace Construction