WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC.

Founded 2008

We have over 20 years experience in the Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration business. We provide sales and service for all major lines of equipment. Williams Mechanical services also provides Computrols building automation systems, Thermographic testing, Vibration Analysis,

A Service Provider's profile imageA Service Provider's profile image

HVAC Companies (9)handyman (2)

09/20/2020

isidro H.

Great. He located the problem and fixed

Description of Work
Ac Unit blower not working

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

09/15/2020

Katrina C.

Very responsive! Service manager had us scheduled same day for a look see and repaired next day.

Description of Work
AC quit cooling

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

08/06/2020

Charles S.

They didn,t clean anything they don,t do that type of work .but i got a bill from them for 275.00 for what?

Description of Work
Clean ducks

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

Williams Mechanical came out to the customer site and reviewed the scope of work. We did not feel that we were the best fit for the specific job . The visit was accidentally charged for the visit so the customer was credited the invoice amount ..

07/07/2020

Ted (Renae) R.

It went very well. I had them out to do a free estimate and there was nothing wrong with the system, so I allowed them to adjust the vents in the home. They did so and I received a reasonable charge for their services. I would hire them again and would recommend them them to anyone.

Description of Work
Air duct work.

Category handyman service, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

05/04/2020

Joanne K.

It went very well! The serviceman from Williams Mechanical, Inc. Called to let me know he was on his way. Upon arrival he was very polite and professional. He examined the unit and determined the problem. David told me he was going to get the part today and return. He returned in a timely manner and fixed my air! He also helped me figure out how to program my thermostat to the times I needed. He was super nice and I will definitely call Williams Mechanical Services again and let my friends know how great they were!

Description of Work
Air conditioner

Work Completed On 05/04/2020

03/02/2020

Arron L.

My experience with Williams Mechanical was awesome. The job I needed done was no simple task but the WM guys came in and we’re very professional and compassionate and made the job seem like a walk in the park. I was working nights that week at my job and the guys were very understanding and worked around my need to sleep during the day. I was unsettled at first about sleeping while they were there working but the guys were outstanding. I couldn’t have asked for a better crew of guys. I would recommend Williams Mechanical to anyone for any job because I know they can handle it all.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

Review for WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC. - 3008 Colony Dr, Jonesboro, AR - 38498140

02/11/2020

Ashley M.

They were very professional and very knowledgeable. Customer service was really friendly, quick service and family-owned business.

Description of Work
They work on my heater.

Work Completed On 01/14/2020

02/11/2020

Bobby F.

Good service. They do good work

Description of Work
We did an expansion to a manufacturing facility. They did construction and HVAC.

Work Completed On 09/17/2019

02/08/2020

Bryan R.

It was wonderful. They were very prompt, they showed up, and they cleaned up their work area and didn't left it messed up.

Description of Work
They did heating system and replaced non turn compressor for the A/C.

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

02/08/2020

Steven L.

It was wonderful. He's very professional, on time, and did everything they said they gonna do.

Description of Work
they did A/C repair and installation.

Work Completed On 04/15/2019

Contact

Phone

3008 Colony Dr

Jonesboro, AR 72404

Open All Day

Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your project(s)!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check
    Missouri

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC.

How is WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC. overall rated?

WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC. open?

WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC. is open:

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC. provide

WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Does WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC. offer free estimates?

Yes, WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC. offers free project estimates.

Does WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC. offer a senior discount?

Yes, WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC. offers a 5% senior discount.

Does WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC. offer emergency services?

Yes, WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC.?

Yes, WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC. offers warranties.

What services does WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC. offer?

WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC. offers the following services: Residential, Commercial and Industrial HVAC, Plumbing, Structural Work, Concrete, Sheet Metal, Builders

Are there any services WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC. does not offer?