WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC.

Founded 2008 •

Awards & Badges

3008 Colony Dr

Jonesboro, AR 72404

We have over 20 years experience in the Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration business. We provide sales and service for all major lines of equipment. Williams Mechanical services also provides Computrols building automation systems, Thermographic testing, Vibration Analysis, Laser alignment, and Eddy Current testing. Williams Mechanical Services also has a pipe fitting department where we provide threaded, welded, and groove lock piping...

HVAC Companies (9)handyman (2)

09/20/2020

Great. He located the problem and fixed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ac Unit blower not working

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2020

09/15/2020

Very responsive! Service manager had us scheduled same day for a look see and repaired next day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC quit cooling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

08/06/2020

They didn,t clean anything they don,t do that type of work .but i got a bill from them for 275.00 for what?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean ducks

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2020

Williams Mechanical came out to the customer site and reviewed the scope of work. We did not feel that we were the best fit for the specific job . The visit was accidentally charged for the visit so the customer was credited the invoice amount ..

07/07/2020

It went very well. I had them out to do a free estimate and there was nothing wrong with the system, so I allowed them to adjust the vents in the home. They did so and I received a reasonable charge for their services. I would hire them again and would recommend them them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct work.

CATEGORY handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

05/04/2020

It went very well! The serviceman from Williams Mechanical, Inc. Called to let me know he was on his way. Upon arrival he was very polite and professional. He examined the unit and determined the problem. David told me he was going to get the part today and return. He returned in a timely manner and fixed my air! He also helped me figure out how to program my thermostat to the times I needed. He w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2020

03/02/2020

My experience with Williams Mechanical was awesome. The job I needed done was no simple task but the WM guys came in and we’re very professional and compassionate and made the job seem like a walk in the park. I was working nights that week at my job and the guys were very understanding and worked around my need to sleep during the day. I was unsettled at first about sleeping while they were there...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

Photo for WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC. - 3008 Colony Dr, Jonesboro, AR - 38498140

02/11/2020

They were very professional and very knowledgeable. Customer service was really friendly, quick service and family-owned business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They work on my heater.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

02/11/2020

Good service. They do good work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We did an expansion to a manufacturing facility. They did construction and HVAC.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

02/08/2020

It was wonderful. They were very prompt, they showed up, and they cleaned up their work area and didn't left it messed up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did heating system and replaced non turn compressor for the A/C.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2020

02/08/2020

It was wonderful. He's very professional, on time, and did everything they said they gonna do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they did A/C repair and installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

Residential, Commercial and Industrial HVAC, Plumbing, Structural Work, Concrete, Sheet Metal, Builders

Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your project(s)!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check