SHAW'S MOVING

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2010

2.5

Jonesboro'a oldest and most referred moving company, here to meet all your residential and commercial moving needs....

All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving

”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads, dollies, Plastic and much more. Our employees are drug tested, trained and seasoned to be the best you will find. This is how we keep our ratings high and claims low. Long Distance Moves take place either from our long distance hubs across the West coast. We are proud to provide a service that no other company offers; Dedicated Trucks. This means that your belongings are loaded on the truck and not combined with anyone else’s items. They are not transferred to other trucks or facilities in route which causes damage and loss of items (typical with van lines). We have a set loading day and unloading day. This is by far the safest way to ship. Our interstate rates are per 24ft moving van that holds up to 8,500lbs or 1400CuFt. Some customers require one truck and some require more. One truck holds the average 1800SqFt.

Moving APT - Long Distance Movers

Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.

Offers by Moving APT - Long Distance Movers on Angi
Movers Direct LLC

Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the books.

05/24/2017

Friends on FB recommended this place to help me move from a 1000 sf house to another house, one mile away. I gave the guy a quick description over the phone of what I had. He didn't ask many questions. He gave me a price and told me he would bring 3 guys to get it done in 3 hours. When they showed up it was 2 guys and one of them had absolutely no experience moving furniture and also kept getting winded easily. The first thing "the owner" did was basically berate me for having a lot more stuff than I described over the phone. I asked where is the 3rd guy and he explained he was short handed, but "it was going to cost me extra" because I had way too much stuff. It took 6 hours, with several smoke and water breaks. (It was a hot, muggy day.) The helper had to have directions on everything. This 61-year-old woman was busy loading more stuff than they were. When I paid the bill, he claimed he gave me a discount but when I got back to my office and saw the prices I had written down - there was no discount. I will never hire another mover "by the hour" - it will be by the job only. Oh, and despite the fact that I labeled everything, they piled all the boxes in one room! So I then had to do a lot of moving on my own.

Description of Work
Moving from one small house to another small house a mile away.

Category moving companies

05/01/2012

They were fine overall. They showed up and did what they were supposed to do and didn’t break anything. They were little expensive, but all movers are. I would tell others to make sure that they clearly understood what the price would be and how many men they are going to send out whether they would send two or three, and I think I misunderstood and it may have been my fault not hers and we had to pay $25 an hour extra. They were little bit late, but they did call though.

Description of Work
I used Shaw’s Moving to move us form one house to the other.

Category moving companies

Moving and packing services for all your residential and commercial needs.