Penske Truck Rental

With Angi since April 2012

Medal Of Honor Moving Group

With over 15 years of professional experience in long distance moving, we are here to make your move as seamless as possible.

Offers by Medal Of Honor Moving Group on Angi
Moving APT - Long Distance Movers

Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.

Offers by Moving APT - Long Distance Movers on Angi
Movers Direct LLC

Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the books.

11/19/2012

Given my situation, I had little time to plan. I quickly researched Penske online. I had remembered how clean their trucks looked on the road. Before I could finalize a decision, someone from Penske gave me a call which was perfect since all my circumstances were happening so quickly. The rep was very professional and offered me what must have been the online discount since I had been online a few...

Description of Work
Penske: One Way Rental of Penske 26' diesel truck with added liability insurance 10.12.2012 HandTruck Rental Furniture Pads Rental (one dozen) Home Depot Giacosa Place Memphis, TN 4 day rental: P/U 10.26.2012 Fri Memphis, TN Drop 10.30.2012 Tues Oklahoma City, OK

Category moving companies

04/16/2012

They were very nice and worked very good with us. They provided very reasonable prices. Their trucks are in good shape and don't leak.

Description of Work
We used Penske Truck Rental to move our things from Florida to Arkansas.

Category moving companies