Jonesboro Roofing Co Inc

Founded 1978 • With Angi since December 2010

Additional contact name - Linda Ward....

Arkansas Performance Roofing LLC

When you think of home, you think of that special moment when everyone you love is gathered under that “one roof” together. You and those special people, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And as long as the American values of Faith, Family & Fun bring you together, Arkansas Performance Roofing will be here to ensure that the one roof [or many roofs] you gather together to celebrate these values remains solid and strong. When you are looking for the “professional”, remember that in our vision of ‘Roofing Arkansas’, we put the “Pro” in protection so your roof keeps those special memories protected and the “Pro” in professional. Trust the experience. Trust Arkansas Performance Roofing LLC.

Storm Strong Roofing

Here at Storm Strong Roofing, we are committed 100% customer satisfaction. We work hard to ensure the best value, along with the best quality work available. With over 23 years of experience in the roofing industry, we carry the skills and knowledge to fulfill all of your roofing needs. We hope to help as many families to stay dry in Northeast Arkansas and surrounding areas as possible. We can tackle anything from minor leak repairs to total roof replacement, and more. No job is too big or too small for Storm Strong Roofing. Give us a call for a free estimate and see what Storm Strong Roofing can do for you!

12/18/2014

Description of Work
gave me a price of 19,000+for a metal roof on a 1200sq.ft.house!!! |crazy price!!!

11/15/2013

I called Jonesboro Roofing and their quote was about 30% higher than the other two companies. They admitted that they were higher because they did so many commercial properties that they had to pass their "overhead costs" to the homeowner. I have heard they are very good and professional however they made it clear that they are not interested in competitively servicing homeowners.

Description of Work
Gave a quote

03/03/2012

I was very happy with the job they did. I would use them again if I needed to.

Description of Work
We used Jonesboro Roofing about two years ago. They replaced the roof on the office.

Roofing sub contractor metal building installer.

For complete reroofs