Jagged Edge Salon Spa & Boutique

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2012

Salon Spa and Boutique...

09/02/2013

It is a pretty nice salon and they are pretty good. The haircut, shampoo and blow dry was $35 and just a haircut was $25. Everyone is nice. They all ask if I need help and they make me feel really comfortable. They want my business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Jagged Edge Salon Spa & Boutique for my hair salon. I've used them for a hair cut, shampoo and blow dry and another time for just a hair cut.

05/14/2013

I needed a haircut at the last minute and they were able to see me and didn't seem inconvenience at all. The lady that did my hair was super friendly and talkative. I would go back there again. It was nice and clean. I have also recommended this place several times.

CATEGORY day spa

Thank you [removed member name]for the great review. Thats what we like to hear. Hope to see you again real soon!

02/25/2013

I called on for an appointment on Monday Feb 18th and there was a stylist available the same day. The stylist was prompt and professional. Her name was Leslie. I would definitely recommend her. I was pleased with my haircut. I plan to go back to the salon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hair washed, cut and styled.

CATEGORY hair salon

Thank You [member name removed] for a great review. Hope to see you back soon.

06/07/2012

The girl who does my face is Jay Burns; I've been to her about five times and she is wonderful. I just love going, she does wonders for your face. It is very relaxing and you look a lot better when you leave too. They do massage, facials, hair and have a little clothing boutique.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a facial at Jagged Edge Salon Spa & Boutique.

CATEGORY day spa

03/08/2012

I have a specific person that I go to since I have moved to this area. They do nails, coloring, etc. When I am there for my appointment I am usually in and out in a very reasonable amount of time, which makes it very convenient for me. Her ability is excellent, and she always fits me in their schedule. They offer clothing, shoes and many products. It is a great business.

Salon ,massage,facials,manicures,pedicures, clothing,jewelry ,cosmetics,