E C Barton & Company

Founded 1885 • With Angi since August 2010

2929 Brown's Lane

Jonesboro, AR 72403

Additional address - PO Box 16360, Jonesboro, AR 72401. Additional fax - (870) 972-1304. Additional DBAs - ECB Brokerage, Surplus Warehouse, Barton's, Builders Material Company.

06/05/2012

Josh H.

They have a great selection on products including flooring. They don't do installs but they do have the cheapest prices in this area.

Description of Work
I used Ec Barton & Co for flooring productions.

Category flooring contractor

11/18/2009

Amany S.

It took them weeks to give me an estimate, then weeks to put the granit countertops, one piece got broken as they were transferring it and this took weeks to replace, The stainless steel sink they installed started showing rusty streak on it three weeks after they installed it. I called them. It took them weeks to send someone to look at it, then some other weeks for the manger to come, look at it, take pictures and send it to the provider. Eventually they told me that it has been too long and there is no way that I can prove that I or my cleaning lady did not use an abrasive cleaner on the sink and they will not replace the sink. I had a stainless steel sink for eleven years before and never showed any streaks on it and I had the same cleaning lady for the same time. They took a perfectly spotless sink and replaced it with a faulty sink and charged me for it. They were rude and unprofessional and I will never use them again.

Description of Work
Installing kitchen granit countertops, sink and slate backsplach

Category home remodeling

Dave Caldwell - Guaranteed Rate

LOCAL CHICAGO LENDER helping homeowner's PURCHASE AND REFINANCE for over 20 years. Senior Vice President of Mortgage Lending - Jumbo, Conventional, FHA, & VA Loans. I've been honored to be ranked in the top 1% of mortgage originators nationally by Mortgage Executive Magazine since 2011. My team and I are available to answer any questions and keep you informed starting with the loan application through closing. You can also visit my web page to apply online anytime. NMLS ID 224318 / Guaranteed Rate NMLS ID 2611 / NMLS Comsumer Access URL http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/

Nailed It Construction

Award 2022

Hardware, builders material, store supplies, flooring, fencing, windows, decking, roofing, plumbing & tile.