We bill out, special financing, and except visa, MasterCard, discovercard, am ex, and checks....

Arkansas Performance Roofing LLC

When you think of home, you think of that special moment when everyone you love is gathered under that “one roof” together. You and those special people, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And as long as the American values of Faith, Family & Fun bring you together, Arkansas Performance Roofing will be here to ensure that the one roof [or many roofs] you gather together to celebrate these values remains solid and strong. When you are looking for the “professional”, remember that in our vision of ‘Roofing Arkansas’, we put the “Pro” in protection so your roof keeps those special memories protected and the “Pro” in professional. Trust the experience. Trust Arkansas Performance Roofing LLC.

AQ Roofing, LLC.

2 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR VARIOUS JOBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. LICENSE NUMBER 10275.

Restoration 1 of Central Arkansas

Restoration 1 of Central Arkansas is a team of property restoration experts and immediate responders who help homeowners after disaster strikes. Our professionals are among the most trained and experienced repairmen and technicians in the industry.

02/25/2013

STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY! HE IS A TOTAL CROOK AND RIPOFF!

Description of Work
2/25/13 I hired this contractor on September 27, 2012 to tear down my old 900 sq. ft. house and build me a new one same size. In the original contract the completion date was to be November 2, 2012. That date came and went. When I would attempt to contact him by phone, sometimes he would call me back, sometimes he wouldn't. Finally he contacted me and said that it would be closer to Christmas before he would be completed. I had paid him in several draws as he requested in the contract. By the time Christmas came around he had already been paid in full for the total cost of the construction. He and his crew worked very seldom on the construction. When my daughter set a meeting with him, she asked him a date that he felt comfortable with assuring us that he would be completed. He said February 8, 2013 and assured us that he would be completed. We wrote up a new "Change Order" contract with the date of February 8th along with a "Punch List" of things that were not completed. We also put in a daily penalty of $100.00 per day that he would have to pay me if he failed to meet the Feb. 8th date. He signed it and agreed. Guess what? February 8th came and past and he is still not completed. Here we are at February 25th, and now we have had to fire him and hire a new contractor to complete the job. The new contractor tells us that it is going to take from $20 to $25,000.00 to complete the job, and fix ALL the things he has done wrong. Now we find out that he did not build the foundation correctly, there are cracks in the dry wall, the entire floor throughout the house is uneven with very noticeable waves. Wrong size door openings, Vinyl siding was not done correctly, the electrical wiring was not installed up to code, etc, etc.... Basically this contractor has committed Fraud and has Scammed me concerning the construction of my new home!! At this point we are contacting attorneys! STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY! HE IS A CROOK!! A TOTAL RIPOFF!

Category custom cabinets,contractors,ceramic tile,decks,drywall,picture framing,hardwood floor,masonry,plastering,remodeling,garage builders,home builders,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors,mudjacking,stamped concrete

We are a fully, lic., bonded, and insured residential contractor with a long list of references.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available