Jon Callahan Construction Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2011

Family owned and operated. Uses subs for extra help. Cost is determined by the job. Licensing information is available upon request....

Applegate Renovation

My name is Tyler Applegate and I have a family owned and operated company. We are a Christian based company and pride ourselves in our hard work to please every customers needs and also our integrity stands us apart from other larger companies. We will walk you through every aspect of the job and we also pride ourselves in our affordable prices

BRET FRANKS CONSTRUCTION

Custom home building and remodeling is our passion - creating beautiful homes and spaces that fit your family's lifestyle has been our focus for over two decades. Bret Franks Construction, Inc. is an owner-managed company, and we work directly with homeowners, vendor partners, and tradesmen which translates into a higher quality project within the desired budget. We have long-term relationships with our suppliers and trade professionals enabling these groups to create value and promote seamless quality for homeowners. The true strength of our company is the team of professionals we work with. Together we focus on the vision and lifestyle of each client, and Bret Franks Construction is ready to join you on your home building or remodeling journey.

Bath Planet of Arkansas LLC

We specialize in bathroom remodeling, not kitchen remodeling! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Bath Planet of Arkansas LLC has been in business for 5 years in the state of Arkansas. We off free in-home estimates, and also offer several different discounts. Veterans 10%, Senior Citizen 10% Cash Paying 10% Bath Planet is also is partnered with four different financing companies which offer low interest rates and small payments.

07/30/2014

The estimate was in a timely manner

Description of Work
We chose someone else

Category home builders

06/03/2013

Wonderful responsiveness and service. Work took about two weeks to complete. Area was cleaned up and and quot;spotlessand quot; each night during the work and at the end of project. Two small areas of concern were discovered after the project and were corrected immediately with a simple phone call.

Description of Work
Build deck on back of house

Category home builders

05/08/2013

We have had a hard time getting hold off him. We started talking about and quote and stuff drawn it up in November and by February he still hadn't started the job so I went to somebody else. I would use him again.

Description of Work
I received a quote from Jon Callahan Construction in November.

Category remodeling,home builders

12/31/2012

Met me at property for potential remodel. He answered all my questions. During our conversation, we found out that the property was no longer on the market. Would consult again for future services.

Description of Work
Consultation.

Category remodeling,home builders

10/05/2011

I was replacing a deck that was in disrepair. I wanted to replace it with a larger deck. Jon came to my home and discussed my options regarding design, size, and cost saving options. He then worked up a design and estimate. After a few revisions we came up with a final plan. Once we agreed on a plan, my project was scheduled and completed in the time estimated. Jon is very professional and easy to...

Description of Work
Designed and built a new deck. Also repaired a deck damaged in a storm.

Category decks,home builders

Residential and light commercial, custom home building, remodeling, decks and porches, kitchens and baths.

2 YEAR LABOR