FRANK PORTO AFFORDABLE HANDYMAN

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2006

i am a sole proprioter i work with another talented person and do everything to ensure that our customers needs are met to 100% satisfaction...

Alvarado Masonry LLC

Specializing in remodels! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

AQ Roofing, LLC.

2 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR VARIOUS JOBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. LICENSE NUMBER 10275.

John Sellers Electric

Complete electrical contractor in business for 35 years.

09/19/2006

The guys were very pleasant to me. They explained to me what needed to be done and got it done. They showed up on time for their scheduled appointment and finished in a timely manner. They made sure things were picked up off the roof and out of the yard. I was very pleased with the company.

Description of Work
They replaced the dormers on the roof of my home, which is an 1800 square foot one story home.

Category remodeling,roofing

we do just about everything to improve or remodel your home except for complete roofs or carpet laying... we specialize in kitchen and bathroom remodels

complete roofs and carpet laying