MERRITT MOVING

Founded 1991 • With Angi since October 2010

4.3

ALL THE RIGHT MOVES

We have been Family owned and operated since 1994. Thank you Little Rock for voting us #1 moving company in Sorie'e magazines Platinum Service Awards 2008-2013, 2016-2018 Arkansas Business 2013 Mover of the Year. Call us and you'll see we have All The Right Moves! Local & Long Distance Moving.

Moving APT - Long Distance Movers

Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.

Offers by Moving APT - Long Distance Movers on Angi

04/19/2017

I've used Merritt Moving for many years and for all of our moves. They use extreme care with attention to detail. The fees may be a little more than others, but I have never had any damages to walls, floors, doors etc. I have also not had so much as a light bulb broken or a lampshade crushed.

Description of Work
I've had large moves, small moves and just moves inside my own home that were taken care of by Merritt. I really am spoiled by their work ethic and quality of work done. The care they take is far superior to others.

01/09/2014

Although the work wasn't easy, this is their profession and they struggled more than I would have expected. This caused them to take longer than estimated and they went $600 over budget and still didn't get everything moved. Very disappointed!

Description of Work
Moving furniture from old house to new.

12/06/2013

We have them scheduled to move all boxes to our new home already. Gary gave good recommendation for painter and furniture stores.

Description of Work
They unloaded the truck with quick efficiency and were friendly and professional.

Category moving companies

Moving, packing/unpacking, Set up pianos/antiques, junk removal.

Ask for Details.