Ace Martin Yard Care

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2012

Voted #1 Landscaping in Hot Springs Villiage for 2010 & 2011...

Stella Painting and Remodeling

Specializing in remodels! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

CKJ Pressure Washing Service

CKJ Pressure Washing Service provides cleaning service for residential, commercial. We specialize in exterior house and building cleaning. We also accept CashApp!

Juan Do it All

Juan's Do-It-All is a family owned & operated do it all service, ranging from lawn services to numerous handyman jobs. If you need it done, Juan can Do It All!

05/27/2016

10/13/2014

They do an excellent job of keeping the yard clean and free of weeds. they trim the shrubs in balls with the buzz saw. I have asked for more natural trimming with no success. Other than that, their work is excellent.

Description of Work
Weed control; yard cleanup; trimming

06/30/2014

Description of Work
I called and spoke with a man, told him what I needed done and asked about prices. He said that he would have his supervisor call me back and set up a time to meet. Left my name and number but never heard back from them. No longer interested in this provider.

Category lawn service,irrigation systems,hardscaping

04/28/2014

It went well- they serviced my request promptly and courteously-- they did a good job

Description of Work
Mowed, trimmed, blew off the property

06/12/2013

All functions were done in a professional manner. The members of the team are friendly.

Description of Work
Blew all leaves and debris away from house. Picked uo any fallen branches, weeded and watered outside plants twice monthly

Category lawn service,leaf removal

Yearly or seasonal maintenance contracts , landscape refurbishing or new, lawn care, plantings, shrubs, pruning trimming & removal of trees, mulch or stone installations, leaf removal, pressure washing, staining, painting, irrigation & sprinklers.