THE FLOOR STORE

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2008

3.3

802 Airport Rd

Hot Springs National Park, AR 71913

All types of flooring, granite countertops, remodels, custom showers.

12/07/2018

Stephanie B.

The Floor Store was so awesome - they helped me pick out the tile for my floors and the perfect granite counter tops to fit my style. The installers were on time and cleaned up after themselves. The staff always kept me apprised of what was going on and what to expect.

Description of Work
I remodeled my entire kitchen

Category countertops, flooring contractor, home remodeling

06/17/2017

Shauna A.

Description of Work
Various subcontractors are used for all work. Personally, I liked every individual who did work on our house and appreciated their hard work. Generally, the work was accomplished, albeit in spurts, with virtually no communications from the project manager @ the Floor Store informing us what days/time work would be performed. Much of the work on plumbing, tile work, and shower door installation had to be redone or repaired it was so bad. The flooring cuts were not precision with many obvious flaws and gaps still existing.

02/27/2017

Janet B.

did not use

Description of Work
Asked them to measure for flooring. I had to keep calling to get them to come out and work with me to pick out the flooring. I was getting no response and they never followed up with me.

07/19/2016

John M.

Description of Work
Did not stand behind replacing defective carpeting with same advertised quality. Replaced with lesser quality and it became a problem also. Had to make numerous phone calls and threaten a lawsuit to fix the lesser quality carpeting that had become loose from the walls.

08/19/2013

Marie L.

Went fast and smooth.

Description of Work
Kitchen,bathroom,diningroom, living room, den.

03/04/2013

margaret S.

When they came out to put the floor in they told me they would cut the stone of the fireplace and put the flooring under that. He told me he would do this so it would look professional. He ended up just putting it up against that and it did not look good. He ended up getting pneumonia and he did not come out for 4 weeks. When he left he left doors from my bedroom off and the work was just not finished. Another guy ended up coming and finishing the work and he left a mess and did not do a good job. The guy who originally got sick came back and finished touching up some of the work and tried to repair a bubble in the floor. He did clean up the mess and just ended up leaving. I got a call after this as they wanted to do some repair work and I have called three times and they have not called back or came to do the repairs.

Description of Work
They installed laminate flooring through the entire home not including the bathrooms.

06/04/2012

Jerry S.

They did what they said they would do. There was a small problem with the installation but they fixed it right away. Laminate flooring does usually need to have adjustments, so it was not a big deal.

Description of Work
They installed laminate flooring in my whole house.

Bath Planet of Arkansas LLC

We specialize in bathroom remodeling, not kitchen remodeling! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Bath Planet of Arkansas LLC has been in business for 5 years in the state of Arkansas. We off free in-home estimates, and also offer several different discounts. Veterans 10%, Senior Citizen 10% Cash Paying 10% Bath Planet is also is partnered with four different financing companies which offer low interest rates and small payments.

Stewart Family Floors LLC

Stewart Family Floors is a family owned business with over 20 years in the floor installation and wood floor refinishing business. We committed to pleasing everyone of our customers one floor at a time. We only do floors, and we do them well! We will install a floor that you have already purchased, or you can purchase your flooring with us through our partnering suppliers in your area. We install the latest flooring trends including Core-Tec Vinyl Plank, Bamboo flooring, floating cork flooring and waterproof laminate flooring from Pergo. We also install traditional top quality hardwood, and laminate floors at reasonable prices. We offer complete service from removing your existing floor to finishing your new floor with baseboards and/ or quarterround moldings. We also are experts at taking your tired, worn looking wood floor, and making it look like new again through our refinishing process. We worked on our first floor nearly over twenty years ago and flooring is still the only service we offer, and we do it well!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Safe Elite Transformations, LLC

We are a family operated Construction/Finance company. We specialize in Kitchen and Bathroom remodels with 15+ years of experience. We can do flooring, finish drywall, painting, light fixtures, plumbing, windows, decks, porches, ect.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

All types Flooring. carpet, hardwood, tile, counter tops.