TCB Roofing and Construction Inc.

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2012

3.8

General Contractor, we can handlel all construction needs from building to remodel, from the foundation to the Roof...

We like to help people love their home again. Additional contact name - Wes Tate.

Reach out to us for Drywall Installation (hanging), Finishing (including texture) and Repair! We are happy to tackle everything from that one silly little hole you can't stand up to full commercial installation and finishing. We are fully insured! In these unusual times we are taking measures to protect not only our health but the health of our clients! We follow a rigorous protocol utilizing proper and frequent handwashing, proper usage and disposal of gloves, daily sanitization of touch-surfaces in vehicles and an end-of-day hygiene routines to ensure the lowest possible risk for transmission of COVID-19 (or anything else at this point...).

We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

10/08/2014

Description of Work
Well they are now out of business.

09/14/2013

The job was completed in a timely manner. Roof looked good. Boards found later in my yard. An overhead light in my house was broken. I was told it would be replaced and installed. They never did. Moral: don't expect follow-up once they have have their money.

Description of Work
Roof was replaced on house and Garage

06/04/2012

They were awesome. They notified me when they were there and they started the job. The kept the yard clean. The roof looks awsome.

Description of Work
They put my roof on.

04/19/2012

I thought TCB Roofing and Construction did a good job. They were prompt, cleaned up after themselves and were polite.

Description of Work

It was a pleasure working with the Member on her job.

04/12/2012

I would give them an F.

Description of Work
I used them for roofing.

Thank you for the business, You and I both know that there was more to the job that was done by our company and we done the best we could to satisfy your husband and he was satisfied. I am sorry for the loss of your husband after our work was complete.

We offer Gerneral Construction needs Residential and Commerical

We are not a retail shop that sells products to the consumer.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available