TCB Roofing and Construction Inc.

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2012

3.8

General Contractor, we can handlel all construction needs from building to remodel, from the foundation to the Roof...

All Star Handyman

Reach out to us for Drywall Installation (hanging), Finishing (including texture) and Repair! We are happy to tackle everything from that one silly little hole you can't stand up to full commercial installation and finishing. We are fully insured! In these unusual times we are taking measures to protect not only our health but the health of our clients! We follow a rigorous protocol utilizing proper and frequent handwashing, proper usage and disposal of gloves, daily sanitization of touch-surfaces in vehicles and an end-of-day hygiene routines to ensure the lowest possible risk for transmission of COVID-19 (or anything else at this point...).

Applegate Renovation

My name is Tyler Applegate and I have a family owned and operated company. We are a Christian based company and pride ourselves in our hard work to please every customers needs and also our integrity stands us apart from other larger companies. We will walk you through every aspect of the job and we also pride ourselves in our affordable prices

Wilson's Home Improvement Co

We expertly install custom-made vinyl windows & vinyl siding which will deliver unmatched beauty, strength & energy savings as well as enhance the architectural style of your Arkansas home. Cape Cod, country French, Colonial, Victorian, Tudor, Craftsman, cottage, Mediterranean, ranch, traditional or contemporary style home owners can let their imaginations run wild with the possibilities. We will help you find the specific style, performance and budget that meet your needs! We do not do repairs on homes that we did not do the installation on.

10/08/2014

Lance F.

Description of Work
Well they are now out of business.

09/14/2013

Bonnie C.

The job was completed in a timely manner. Roof looked good. Boards found later in my yard. An overhead light in my house was broken. I was told it would be replaced and installed. They never did. Moral: don't expect follow-up once they have have their money.

Description of Work
Roof was replaced on house and Garage

06/04/2012

tyler N.

They were awesome. They notified me when they were there and they started the job. The kept the yard clean. The roof looks awsome.

Description of Work
They put my roof on.

04/19/2012

Nancy P.

I thought TCB Roofing and Construction did a good job. They were prompt, cleaned up after themselves and were polite.

Description of Work

It was a pleasure working with the Member on her job.

04/12/2012

Jacquelyn C.

I would give them an F.

Description of Work
I used them for roofing.

Thank you for the business, You and I both know that there was more to the job that was done by our company and we done the best we could to satisfy your husband and he was satisfied. I am sorry for the loss of your husband after our work was complete.

TCB Roofing and Construction Inc.

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2012

3.8

126 Abcock Rd.

Hot Springs National Park, AR 71913

We offer Gerneral Construction needs Residential and Commerical

We are not a retail shop that sells products to the consumer.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available