Sun-Dome of Arkansas

With Angi since August 2010

General Remodeling

MD Roofing and Siding, LLC

Metal Roof Specialist. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Arkansas Performance Roofing LLC

When you think of home, you think of that special moment when everyone you love is gathered under that “one roof” together. You and those special people, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And as long as the American values of Faith, Family & Fun bring you together, Arkansas Performance Roofing will be here to ensure that the one roof [or many roofs] you gather together to celebrate these values remains solid and strong. When you are looking for the “professional”, remember that in our vision of ‘Roofing Arkansas’, we put the “Pro” in protection so your roof keeps those special memories protected and the “Pro” in professional. Trust the experience. Trust Arkansas Performance Roofing LLC.

New Design Roofing

Serving central Arkansas since 1990, license and bonded. Roofing ,Metal roofing ,residential flat roof ,wood shake,

04/21/2014

Our kitchen was very dark and needed light during the day.. Someone suggested this company. The owner came out, showed us the product and explained how it was installed. He explained how a sun dome is different from a skylight. He installed the dome in less than 2 hours, He was careful to cover the counter tops and the floor. He did a great job and the kitchen is much brighter. We would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
He installed a Sun Dome over the kitchen sink.

12/21/2013

On my initial call I left a message and Mr Cully returned my call promptly. We discussed the problem and set up a day and time for him to come and assess what needed to be done after the ice melted off the roof. He was on time, polite and very professional. The sun dome seal was original to the building of the house and needed to be replaced. He replaced that seal and cleaned the dome on the roof and inside the house. The regular skylight upon cleaning and inspection did not have any cracks, after discussing that a leak occurred during the ice storm and not when it rained it was determined that the most likely explanation was that an ice dam had built up under the skylight and caused the leak. He resealed completely around the skylight to prevent any further leaks. I was completely satisfied with the service I received.

Description of Work
Replaced seal on a dome sun tube and resealed around a traditional skylight.

05/14/2012

If you’ve ever entered a house in the woods that was dark and needed lights on in just about every room, you probably wondered, how in the world do these folks put up with living with lights on all day long? That is exactly what we experienced in our home here in Hot Springs Village. Both our bathrooms had no windows and required the lights each time you entered. Our rooms were dark and the stairwell even darker. Fast forward to the Hot Springs Home Show and our meeting with Stuart Cully of Sun Domes of Arkansas. We were impressed with his display and asked him to visit our home. He came out, took a look and suggested what we needed. Now I have to admit that I didn’t agree with Stuart. He thought I only needed one dome, where I wanted three, and another dome where I wanted two. He suggested the small dome in a couple places where I just had to have bigger. Despite his efforts to talk me out of the extra domes and larger sizes, I held my ground. He ended up installing ten domes in our home, while shaking his head at my insistence. The end result – we have a bright home. Now it did take me several weeks to quit hitting the light switch in the bathrooms, thinking I’d left the light on, even though the natural light was much brighter. We also ended up with a relationship as opposed to a business contact. Stuart is a great young man. He won’t try to sell you something you don’t need, and he’ll try to talk you out of something you think you need that he knows you don’t. Honest? You bet! He’s fast, cleans up his mess and will give you a truly professional finished product. If you don’t like Stuart by the time he’s finished, then there must be something wrong with you. He’s that kind of guy. I can assure you that you will be completely satisfied with your sun domes, a bright home, and a new friendship that you can count on for years to come.

Description of Work
Installed sun domes in two bathrooms, hallway, living room, kitchen, dining area, washroom, stairwell and walk-in closet. This required cutting through the roof and ceilings, installing the pipes, roof receptacles, domes and the diffusers with trim rings. A total of ten domes were installed. The installation was completed within five days.

01/12/2011

Very punctual, actually was done in the morning while i was at work. No mess, very professional and above all he stands by his product making sure that everything is ok even after he has done the work. I would recommend both the Sunpipe and Mr Cully to anyone looking to brighten up their home and obviously save on your energy bills as well.

Description of Work
My kitchen is in the middle of the house and has no windows. Had to have the light on, even in the middle of the day, it was so dark. Stuart Cully replaced the overhead light with a 13 inch sunpipe with 'light kit', so I still only had one fixture on the ceiling that gave me the natural light during the day and electric light at night. Added bonus, I get 'moonlight' as well on clear nights.

Category remodeling,roofing,home builders