Sun-Dome of Arkansas

207 CHESS ST

Hot Springs National Park, AR 71913

04/21/2014

Becky S.

Our kitchen was very dark and needed light during the day.. Someone suggested this company. The owner came out, showed us the product and explained how it was installed. He explained how a sun dome is different from a skylight. He installed the dome in less than 2 hours, He was careful to cover the counter tops and the floor. He did a great job and the kitchen is much brighter. We would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
He installed a Sun Dome over the kitchen sink.

12/21/2013

Judy E.

On my initial call I left a message and Mr Cully returned my call promptly. We discussed the problem and set up a day and time for him to come and assess what needed to be done after the ice melted off the roof. He was on time, polite and very professional. The sun dome seal was original to the building of the house and needed to be replaced. He replaced that seal and cleaned the dome on the roof and inside the house. The regular skylight upon cleaning and inspection did not have any cracks, after discussing that a leak occurred during the ice storm and not when it rained it was determined that the most likely explanation was that an ice dam had built up under the skylight and caused the leak. He resealed completely around the skylight to prevent any further leaks. I was completely satisfied with the service I received.

Description of Work
Replaced seal on a dome sun tube and resealed around a traditional skylight.

05/14/2012

Ward A. H.

If you’ve ever entered a house in the woods that was dark and needed lights on in just about every room, you probably wondered, how in the world do these folks put up with living with lights on all day long? That is exactly what we experienced in our home here in Hot Springs Village. Both our bathrooms had no windows and required the lights each time you entered. Our rooms were dark and the stairwell even darker. Fast forward to the Hot Springs Home Show and our meeting with Stuart Cully of Sun Domes of Arkansas. We were impressed with his display and asked him to visit our home. He came out, took a look and suggested what we needed. Now I have to admit that I didn’t agree with Stuart. He thought I only needed one dome, where I wanted three, and another dome where I wanted two. He suggested the small dome in a couple places where I just had to have bigger. Despite his efforts to talk me out of the extra domes and larger sizes, I held my ground. He ended up installing ten domes in our home, while shaking his head at my insistence. The end result – we have a bright home. Now it did take me several weeks to quit hitting the light switch in the bathrooms, thinking I’d left the light on, even though the natural light was much brighter. We also ended up with a relationship as opposed to a business contact. Stuart is a great young man. He won’t try to sell you something you don’t need, and he’ll try to talk you out of something you think you need that he knows you don’t. Honest? You bet! He’s fast, cleans up his mess and will give you a truly professional finished product. If you don’t like Stuart by the time he’s finished, then there must be something wrong with you. He’s that kind of guy. I can assure you that you will be completely satisfied with your sun domes, a bright home, and a new friendship that you can count on for years to come.

Description of Work
Installed sun domes in two bathrooms, hallway, living room, kitchen, dining area, washroom, stairwell and walk-in closet. This required cutting through the roof and ceilings, installing the pipes, roof receptacles, domes and the diffusers with trim rings. A total of ten domes were installed. The installation was completed within five days.

01/12/2011

donald P.

Very punctual, actually was done in the morning while i was at work. No mess, very professional and above all he stands by his product making sure that everything is ok even after he has done the work. I would recommend both the Sunpipe and Mr Cully to anyone looking to brighten up their home and obviously save on your energy bills as well.

Description of Work
My kitchen is in the middle of the house and has no windows. Had to have the light on, even in the middle of the day, it was so dark. Stuart Cully replaced the overhead light with a 13 inch sunpipe with 'light kit', so I still only had one fixture on the ceiling that gave me the natural light during the day and electric light at night. Added bonus, I get 'moonlight' as well on clear nights.

Category remodeling, roofing, home builders

BenRo Construction

We specialize in all phases of remodeling for your home, business, bathrooms, kitchens, finishing basements, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Safe Elite Transformations, LLC

We are a family operated Construction/Finance company. We specialize in Kitchen and Bathroom remodels with 15+ years of experience. We can do flooring, finish drywall, painting, light fixtures, plumbing, windows, decks, porches, ect.

J & Z Roofing Remodeling Construction

We are a licensed, bonded and insured Residential and Commercial Arkansas General Contractor that keeps our overhead low and our quality and service high! This means that we can generally do your roofing project for less money and with the same high quality that we provide on every project. If your roof is an insurance claim for storm damage, we will, almost always be able to do the job for what your insurance company will pay. We take the worry out of you hands and will conduct the business with your insurance company along with or for you. We will be at your site anytime that the insurance company shows up so we can make sure you are getting the full value from your policy. If your roof is old and needs to be replaced, we feel like we will be the very best price you will receive. We offer a five year warranty on our workmanship and will repair any damage that might occur due to our workmanship at no cost. We use Atlas, CertainTeed, Tamko and Owens Corning Premium Roofing Products. Regardless the reason, I know you will be very happy with the quality and speed with which we complete your roof. We do many other remodeling and repair work projects. When we come inspect your roof, will look at all of your soffit and fascia for repair needs and we also offer superior seamless guttering. We have MANY excellent references available upon request from our many satisfied customers! If your roof is in bad shape or you think you might have storm damage, you need to take action soon; otherwise you may end up with serious interior damage from leaks. This could cause you to have a very difficult and long remodeling project that will be a serious interruption in your daily life. Believe me; it is not worth all of that trouble! We generally can have your project completed in 1 to 3 days. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your time, consideration and the opportunity to serve you!

2022 Super Service Award