Gigerich Electrical Inc

Founded 1969 • With Angi since August 2010

All Electrical...

Stephens Electrical

Stephens Electrical is licensed and bonded in Hot Springs, Ar. Very reasonable pricing!! No job too big or small! Call us today for a free estimate! 501-520-1272

Grayer Electric Inc

We Now Offer Financing for Electrical Needs! Grayer Electric Inc has served the Central Arkansas area for 18 years and still has the commitment to service and value. Our skilled professionals will diagnosis your problem and give you the best service and pricing available for your needs. We provide personalized service at affordable rates, and always stand behind our work. We are a family operated establishment providing installation and repairs of your electrical wiring and appliances. We are not the maytag man, and do not fix broken appliances, however, if you want to replace your old appliance or lighting, we can remove the old and install the new in no time flat. We are here for you! On a budget? Putting off major jobs due to financial difficulties? No worries...we offer financing, and will work with you to meet your budget. From design to finish, our experienced estimators, project managers and technicians provide the expertise to ensure your electrical project is completed on time, on budget and up to code. Call us today and we will show you how we can put our knowledge and skills to work for you. Additional phones - (501) 337-8494, (501) 337-6162.

06/29/2015

Don P.

I called to get an estimate on some work. The fellow I needed to speak with was on another call. I was told that he would call me right back. I never heard from him.

Description of Work
Promised to call me right back and I never heard from them again.

07/02/2013

Tena N.

Description of Work
David Puckett was recommended as the person to call. And I am so glad I did. We used them for our tanning salons. For each job The guys were prompt and did a great job. I have had no problems with the work they have done. The thing that impressed me most was that they cleaned up their mess. I will use them for all future projects.

11/01/2012

Joe L.

We called, they came out and fixed the problem. We asked them to look at our pole light in front of our house, and they checked the power. It was good, and they recommended using a CFL. It has worked ever since. We also wanted them to give us an estimate to install a new heater and vent in one of our bathrooms, but we never heard back.

Description of Work
We were having a problem with the electrical cord that ran from our dish washer to the outlet. They came out and did a great job of switching the cords.

04/19/2012

jerry W.

We had trouble with one of our circuit breakers shutting the lights off all the time. We called an electrician to install a new circuit box, but that did not work. Another electrician wanted to re-wire the entire house. Once we called Juan Canales, he finally determined that the issue was transformer. We called the electric company and we have not had any problems since. I would definitely recommended Juan to anyone and use him again.

Description of Work
Juan came in 2007 for a service call because we were having ongoing trouble with our electricity.

Gigerich Electrical Inc