Arkansas Crime Scene Cleanup Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2013

PO Box 1500

Heber Springs, AR 72543

Locally owned & operated. Currently transitioning from a biohazard recovery service to a primary focus on hoarding recovery.

12/18/2014

Amanda H.

Description of Work
We ended up not buying the home which would have required their services. However, I would highly suggest anyone use this business for any extreme home conditions. From hoarding, junked up abandoned homes, or whatever condition; we believe this would be the business you would want to hire. In our case, it was a massive rat invasion, and what rats leave behind. The house had been abandoned, and the carpets were beyond gross. My calls were answered in a timely, friendly manner, and were very knowledge based. Estimates were given, although not precise due to the home not being inspected by the business. I sent photos. Some people will not give estimates, and when purchasing an abandoned home, estimates are a great help in dealing with the banks. So we very much appreciated a ballpark figure. If we had purchased the home, we would have used this business. We highly encourage people to use Arkansas Crime Scene Cleanup Inc.

Category biohazard cleanup

05/28/2013

Roxana R.

At his first visit, Trent was professional, nonjudgmental, courteous and very easy to be around. He explained everything well and we signed a contract. We scheduled the cleanout for later in the month. He kept in email touch in the meanwhile. He and two helpers spent two days at my home and worked hard and efficiently to get junk removed to dumpster he'd ordered, sorted through things with me, cleaned appliances, bathrooms, cupboards, and wiped down countertops. They swept and mopped the floor. They organized a lot of things for me and even set up my computer. Everyone was personable and I enjoyed meeting them. They do not do deep cleaning, though, so you have to follow up on that later (ceiling, walls, etc.) They finished 1/2 day earlier than expected and discounted the final fee to reflect that. If you have a hoarding or crime scene cleanup type situation, I'd highly recommend Arkansas Crime Scene Cleanup, Inc. to help you out.

Description of Work
Trent and his crew of two did a two day cleanout of my 1700 sq. ft home which looked like a hoarder's home.

Category biohazard cleanup