Collier Roofing

Founded 2005 • With Angi since November 2013

15 Colt Lp.

GREENBRIER, AR 72058

We are a roofing company interested in doing business with customers who need help with a roof leak, reroofing, gutters. We do not waste your time with sales gimmicks and inflated prices that are meant to be negotiated. When you call Collier Roofing you will get the best price we can offer the

Kelly J.

Matt was awesome! He was friendly, professional and so great to work with!!!!

Description of Work
New roof and new gutters!

Category gutter repair, roofing

KECIA F.

I had gutters put on my house by Collier Roofing. I got my estimate in a very timely manner and the work was done in the time frame promised. I even saw the owner drive by to make sure he was happy with the work his crew did. Thank you so much, Collier Roofing. Great Job and you have definitely gotten referrals from me!

Description of Work
Residential gutters

Category gutter repair

David B.

They did a great quality job!

Description of Work
They put our roof on our house.

10/05/2017

Lee T.

Great - I would have given them an A across the board, had they given me any extra shingles, in case we needed to replace some. Initially I had a hard time with the person I was dealing with, but I was given a different person & that worked out good. Also, still picked up several roofing nails left at the scene.

Description of Work
Reroof duplex

05/27/2017

Robert K.

The workers and supervisor arrived at the date and time specified. The roofing team was extremely energetic, professional and particular about the work. Far exceeded all prior roofing experiences I have had on previous occasions. Matthew Westbrook is an outstanding representative for this company and addressed any and all questions promptly. He followed up on the job both during and after completion. SUPERB COMPANY!!!!

Description of Work
Re-roof house due to hail damage

03/20/2017

Claude R.

Great work and courteous employees

Description of Work
Good quality work

07/13/2016

Gary B.

Collier Roofing exceeded my expectations. I needed someone to inspect my roof and determine the cause of a leak. Collier Roofing identified a problem with the flashing and quickly made the necessary repairs. They were prompt, courteous, and helpful. A job that I expected to be much more of a hassle was actually a really positive experience.

Description of Work
Roof flashing repair. Masonry cleaning and sealant

Thank you for your review. We look forward to doing business in the future, please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Freeman Collier Collier Roofing, LLC.

11/24/2015

Thurl S.

Collier roofing installed a new metal roof on my home of 2,600 sq. ft. They did a great job, with no problems, Tracy who installed the roof was very professional in the work he done and went the extra mile to make sure I was completely satisfied. Josh who was the project manage for my job, was easy to work with. He made sure the job was completed to my satisfaction. Thanks for a great job Collier Roofing.

Description of Work
installed a new metal roof on my home of 2,600 sq. ft.

06/19/2015

Deanna H.

03/31/2014

Stephanie W.

First I want to say that the guy was very nice the day he came to my house. I thought he understood what I wanted, and I was looking forward to getting the quotes. I did get quotes and they seemed to be a reasonable price for what was quoted. However, when I wanted 3 quotes, I wound up getting about 1-1/2 quotes. I got the first quote for sealing the flat roof as is. For the second quote on adding a pitch, I was given a price with the condition and quot;if we can even do it.and quot; He went on to tell me that the pitch might not be steep enough and he would have to get with an inspector to find out. I understood what he meant, but I was surprised that he hadn't determined whether what the pitch would be from the measurements he took the day he was at my house. When I asked about the 3rd option of re-pitching the roof, he said, and quot;I don't even want to get into that.and quot; I was terribly disappointed. In my opinion, Collier Roofing does more work related to repairing damages and replacing roofing materials. Should I need those types of services in the future, I'd probably call them again. I just don't think they were the people to call for a roof overhaul.

Description of Work
I have a flat roof on part of my house, and I asked the guys from Collier to give me a few quotes on how to deal with it. The quotes would range from sealing the flat roof, to adding a pitch from my existing roof, and re-pitching the entire roof.

We appreciate your feedback and apologize that your experience was less than what you expected. We value our customers and would like to provide assistance, should you need that in the future. Please let us know of any further concerns. Thank you, COLLIER ROOFING.

02/12/2014

Nathan P.

Freeman and his team were great. He really came off as someone that truly wanted your business and you could trust him. I was under a tight deadline and he was able to get it done for us very quickly and he stayed under budget. They took time to make sure my property was taken care of and that it was properly cleaned up afterward. I've already recommended him to family and friends and I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a quality roofing contractor.

Description of Work
Replaced my roof.

Thank you for your review. Your response encourages us to keep doing all we can to provide excellent service.

11/09/2013

Scarlett M.

Went great. Very professional and I know I can count on them if I need repairs in the future.

Description of Work
Can't remember the cost, but it was reasonable. This company repaired mistakes from a roofing job on a house I had just bought.

Thank you for your business! We appreciate your feedback!

Seamless Rain Gutters of Arkansas

We install seamless gutters and give you the best water management options to protect your home and foundation. We also offer a variety of gutter protection options that best suit your specific needs.

Offers Coupon

COMMUNITY BUILDERS INC DBA CBI HOME IMPROVEMENTS

With a mission that started over 30 years ago, Community Builders has grown from a small family owned business into one of the most respected names for Oklahoma and Arkansas remodeling. By offering customer-first services and products from industry-leading manufacturers, we deliver value that you can count on for decades to come. Contact us to discuss your next project today!

Offers Coupon

J & Z Roofing Remodeling Construction

We are a licensed, bonded and insured Residential and Commercial Arkansas General Contractor that keeps our overhead low and our quality and service high! This means that we can generally do your roofing project for less money and with the same high quality that we provide on every project. If your roof is an insurance claim for storm damage, we will, almost always be able to do the job for what your insurance company will pay. We take the worry out of you hands and will conduct the business with your insurance company along with or for you. We will be at your site anytime that the insurance company shows up so we can make sure you are getting the full value from your policy. If your roof is old and needs to be replaced, we feel like we will be the very best price you will receive. We offer a five year warranty on our workmanship and will repair any damage that might occur due to our workmanship at no cost. We use Atlas, CertainTeed, Tamko and Owens Corning Premium Roofing Products. Regardless the reason, I know you will be very happy with the quality and speed with which we complete your roof. We do many other remodeling and repair work projects. When we come inspect your roof, will look at all of your soffit and fascia for repair needs and we also offer superior seamless guttering. We have MANY excellent references available upon request from our many satisfied customers! If your roof is in bad shape or you think you might have storm damage, you need to take action soon; otherwise you may end up with serious interior damage from leaks. This could cause you to have a very difficult and long remodeling project that will be a serious interruption in your daily life. Believe me; it is not worth all of that trouble! We generally can have your project completed in 1 to 3 days. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your time, consideration and the opportunity to serve you!

2022 Super Service Award

State of Arkansas
    03/28/2017
    Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

We offer an extensive survey of your roof to estimate the proper repairs needed to put your roof back in working condition. We will work with insurance adjusters, perform pre-claim inspections, and give you a honest report on any insurance claim.