Handy Services, Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since December 2011

3.5

We are a small home improvement business with 15 sub-contractors that range from ceiling to flooring repairs & we give free estimates....

Derrick's Power Washing

THE BEST CLEANING FOR THE BEST PRICE! Hello my name is Derrick and I provide quality power washing for a very reasonable price! Let me know what you need done and I will see what I can do! Just give me a CALL or TEXT at 620-304-1954. Thank you! Have a great day!

Dehart Carpet Cleaning Inc

If you're looking for Rogers, AR, carpet cleaning you can trust, we're ready to help at DeHart Carpet Cleaning Inc. We use the latest equipment to get out the tough stains that your vacuum cleaner or other cleaning products can't, and we'll get the job done right the first time. The professionals in our Rogers, AR, office will have your floors looking their best.

NASH Electric

Specializing in electrical services, repairs, lighting, wiring, panel upgrades, and more! We work on residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We also offer 10% off for senior citizens and military. Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/25/2015

Description of Work
They did not finish their work and overall was not happy with the quality of workmanship.

Category house painters

05/14/2015

Description of Work
Installed laminate ceiling planks in sunroom. Cleaned up area each day. Very efficient with installation.

Category house painters