Big Smith Roofing LLC

With Angi since March 2011

2.8

Property Management

Locally owned. 8 employees....

Pro Touch

Foster Roofing Inc

Since 1994, Foster roofing has been providing customers with professionalism and quality service in the roofing industry. Foster’s mission to provide great service and high-quality work has developed from our great team of employees with a wide range of roofing experience. Foster Roofing has been building quality roofs in the Northwest Arkansas and River Valley Areas for 21 years. We also provide service in Oklahoma and Missouri. Foster Roofing has assembled a superintendent team that is one-of-a-kind in the roofing industry. We have eight Roofing Consultants with a combined 62 years of experience. This means we can meet any and all of your roofing needs.

Adams & Son Roofing & Construction LLC

Adams & Son Roofing & Construction specializes in Roofing, Siding, Windows, Guttering, and Torch Down Modified Rubber and any construction or general contracting needed in residential. Proudly serving Fort Smith, Arkansas and surrounding areas.

11/28/2012

They never came back after I called them to return the samples. I ended up having to take the samples back to their office. They were pretty rude after I told them we were not going to use their business.

Description of Work
They gave us an estimate for roofing.

11/16/2011

In the beginning they were responsive and great to work with. Until the job seemed to be finished, They demanded to be paid the second half of the bill before they left the house should have looked a little closer at the work before they left! I'm no roofer but made me wish i had done it myself the workmanship is pathetic apparently if you patch where an old roof vent was you just support it with ...

Description of Work
removed old roof and reroofed our house

07/18/2011

The phone call to get an estimate for repair was taken by a nice person who told me there would be someone there at a specific time...the time came and went and nobody showed. I am finished with them.

Description of Work
We called and got an appointment for someone to come out and look at our leaky roof and waited 2 hours for them to show- they never did- nor did they call or cancel...That is not good business!

07/05/2011

They came right out to give me an estimate and worked with my insurance adjuster. I was impressed at first......after going back and forth several times regarding payment, they wanted me to pay 100% up front, I finally paid 1/2 down so they could order my materials. They were supposed to be here on June 13th to install the new roof, after not hearing from them for over two weeks I called and the o...

Description of Work
They were to remove the existing roof and install a new roof.

05/09/2011

They were so fast that I never saw them work. They were gone by the time I got back home. The boss met up with me at my house to let me know how things went and what they found, I payed up. I'm glad it's done right now and I don't have to worry about it anymore. JOB WELL DONE.

Description of Work
They were backed up by other projects, so they had trouble getting the oportunity to get to mine. I live 35 miles from where they are so it wasn't easy for them to assemble a crew and get to my place. I had to go pick up my daughter from school when they called to say they were on the way. I got back three hours later and they has already finished and had move onto there next project. VERY FAST I must say. That's why I would rather let the pro's handle it when it comes to an area that I have no experience with. The roof had water damage from poorly worked roofing from the previous owner. It had been that way for years until I discoverd it by accident. From what they found, it looked as though it had been done by an amature that didn't know what he was doing. Most likely the owner trying to save some money by doing it himself. My moto is "If your not farmiliar with doing jobs like that, LET THE PRO'S HANDLE IT.

Category roofing,property management

Commercial, residential & industrial, roofing, composition & wood shake shingles, repairs, leak detection, coatings, interior and exterior remodeling, siding, windows, doors, painting & emergency storm.