Terminix - Fayetteville -Termite & Pest Control

Founded 1927 • With Angi since July 2010

4.2

When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you win the fight against the bite with our revolutionary Mosquito Service. Don’t trust your home to just anybody. Go big. Go strong. Go Terminix. Protector of home since 1927. ...

RDB Inspections

Hello, my name is Russell Baggett with RDB Inspections. Inspections to me means attention to detail and making sure the client understands the home and its operating functions. What is most important to me is the client. The client always has worries and concerns and it's my job to help the client understand those concerns and put their minds at ease. Secondly the most important thing is the home. My job as a home inspector is to be able to read the home for the client and talk for the home. That home wants to talk to someone, and it's my job to listen and relay that information to the client. Homes have always been a passion for me, and being a home inspector I get to take that one step further and give that to the client. Families depend on me to make sure that their new home is safe and functioning properly. But with me I don't just look at it as someone buying a new home for their family, I look at it as I was buy this home for my family. Because at the end of the day I'm going to take care of the client like family.

N.W. Pest Management

N.W. Pest Management is a locally owned and operated Pest Control company provided a top notch quality service. I am present on all jobs and I make sure the job is done right! We offer free estimates so don't hesitate! Give us a call or click to schedule an appointment today!

09/15/2017

I use Terminix only because they are the biggest. I use them because I had an insect problem and they are one of the few who told me they would not charge me for additional visits. I don't like paying their semi-annual/quarterly fee, as of the moment that's who I use. They come promptly when you call them if you have a problem.

Description of Work
Pest Control

04/25/2017

It was a terrible experience. They said they came by and knocked, but I work from home and never heard anyone. We also have a large Labrador, and she didn't hear anything. They said they sprayed outside, but who are we to really know! And this happened twice. I would not recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
General indoor and outdoor pest control

Category pest control

Thank you for posting your experience on Angie's List! A copy of your review has been sent to the attention of the Manager at your local Terminix office for follow-up. We apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us toll free at 1-866-869-2273 and select option 3. Thank you again, Executive Services Department Terminix International

01/17/2017

the guy we saw in person was fine, but the phone people were from ****. Not to mention I didn't like the tone of the script- somehow it is us with the problem and that we are being unreasonable.

Description of Work
Moved, inherited contract, which was not fulfilled. Combined households with mother, tried to transfer contract, was not told this was not possible til three months had passed. Meanwhile getting constant calls about duplicate services that took 2 months to get settled. Not sure if they're not training or not listening, they surely aren't communicating, not with us, not with each other. So Done With This.

02/01/2016

I have used them for many years. They don?t do inside unless you request it. It seems to work pretty well.

Description of Work
They do my pest control.

01/26/2016

I liked the tech, but I hated the recorded call in system. Their whole customer communication scheme is very poor.

Description of Work
I used them for my termite bond and pest control.

08/13/2015

We have a lot of ants so they cannot seem to get rid of. They are very friendly and everything, but it is not all that effective. We have a yearly contract with them, but we are considering switching since the effectiveness is not there.

Description of Work
We use Terminix.

08/10/2015

This company does a wonderful job and I would recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
They come to my house every 3 months to check for termites

08/10/2015

They guaranteed that if it didn’t work, they would give my money back. They charged me several hundred dollars but then when they had this issue because they were going to install this thing on the garage door so that it would completely block out any possibility of a mouse to ever get in, and it didn't work so they refunded me 100%. It didn't end up costing me anything. They gave me my money back so I'm not dissatisfied. I'm not going to use them for that service.

Description of Work
I have a problem with mice and Terminix - Fayetteville helped me solve that. It didn’t work and they ended up giving my money back.

Category animal removal

08/10/2015

I have a contract with them so I use them regularly. If I have an additional service required or whatever, they always come out promptly. I am billed quarterly. They are very responsive.

Description of Work
Terminix - Fayetteville does my regular pest control.

05/25/2015

I had used Terminix years ago so I was going to give them the first shot. I called the number I found on Angie's list and got a national number. They said they would have the local folks call me back. After several days with no call, I looked them up in the phone book and found only a number in Siloam Springs. I called the number and it had been disconnected. I am sure there is a way to reach them locally but I am not going to work that hard at it. They should have a local number on Angie's list. I get the feeling they want their national office to do the work and they really don't want to talk to real customers. I just don't like to do business that way.

Description of Work
Never could reach them.

Category pest control

Residential and commercial ant, mice, pest, termite and bed bug control, exterminators, baiting systems, prevention treatments & attic insulation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check