Stone Henge Concrete Specialties

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2011

4.2

2861 Strawberry Dr

Fayetteville, AR 72703

Additional DBA - Herndon Concrete. Owned & operated by Rufus. Additional phone number - (479) 466-2943.

03/22/2016

Cory P.

Do not use- I had my work completed March of 2015 by Rufus ( Coean and stain driveway $6500). He assured me the stain would last one to two years without being re-sealed. Roughly a month or two later the driveway looked horrible and he then wanted another $1200 to re-seal it. I paid him $600 but even my contractor agreed I should stop the check as his work was subpar at best and he would keep leaching money out of me. I called Rufus and explained to him I would be putting a stop on the $600 and not paying the other $600 for the re-sealing as many professionals advised me against it. He assured me many times over several months that he stood behind his work and reputation and would fix my driveway. He never did. A year later, no fix, now have to sue in small claims court. The estimated damage and cost to fix what he did is over $30,000. I highly discourage anyone from using Stone Henge to do your concrete work. Very unprofessional and amateur work at best. Being a Realtor for over six years I have seen great craftsmanship and poor. His work falls into very poor. My best to you if you roll the dice with him. You get what you pay for.

Description of Work
Washed and stained concrete driveway

Category concrete repair, stamped concrete

Stonehenge Concrete has been in the concrete business for over 20 yrs. During our time in business we have had very few complaints. However, Mr. [Member Name Removed] seems to have unrealistic expectations of stained concrete. The outcome of staining concrete depends on several factors. We did not place or finish the concrete. The amount of time between re-sealing depends on several factors. Amount of exposure to the the elements (heat, sun, snow, ice etc.), mix of concrete and the amount of usage. Stonehenge Concrete did not guarantee a time frame etc. A picture of Mr. [Member Name Removed]'s driveway is on our website: [hyperlink removed] . Several customers have looked at Mr. [Member Name Removed]'s driveway and have requested the same affect. Mr. [Member Name Removed]'s driveway just needs regular maintenance and up-keep, which Mr. [Member Name Removed] is unwilling to pay for or do himself.

07/09/2015

Blake R.

Description of Work
Excellent, very nice work & price.

12/31/2014

Janet D.

The sidewalk and patio extension is beautiful. Job was done on time. Rufus was very responsive and accommodated our requests. The cost was exactly what was estimated. It was nice to not have any surprises. The quality of the work was exceptional. We can't wait to enjoy out patio extension this spring! Thanks again Rufus!!!

Description of Work
Poured and stamped concrete for a new sidewalk and a patio extension.

06/27/2014

Blake R.

Description of Work
30x36 & 16x16 patios with native stone finish.

11/10/2012

melissa W.

Rufus came to do the estimate the same day we called - unlike other companies we had contacted. They started work on the project within the next week. The entire project took about two weeks from start to finish due to adding the custom border and other decorative trim, sealing, etc. We will definitely be using his services again and have already recommended him to family and friends.

Description of Work
They removed an existing 20 year old gravel driveway, regraded the area, and replaced it with a beautiful custom concrete drive. For years we had dealt with the old gravel drive, but didn't want to have a huge slab of grey concrete leading up to the house. Rufus designed a beautiful stained concrete drive accented with broad strips of brown, hand-stained to look like stone. Within hours of completion neighbors and other contractors were stopping to admire. Best of all - he did the custom job at approximately the same price we had previously been quoted for the plain grey no-frills drive.

Category stamped concrete

07/26/2012

Michelle P.

Called Rufus and made an appointment for a couple of days away. He didn't show. A week later I called and spoke with him again. Made another appointment. Same result.

Description of Work
Needed a large RV pad poured (46x16). Rufus made two appointments to come estimate the job but never showed up or called to cancel.

09/14/2011

Mona D.

See above.

Description of Work
Had to have a concrete patio repaired and new sidewalk to adjoin along with some additional work. Was in the heat of the summer and was gone on vacation when work was done. On my return, my air conditioner was not working and I assumed it was due to the manipulation of some of the electrical parts of the air conditioner due to the pouring on the concrete. Called Mr. Herndon on a Saturday afternoon when I got home and he was there within the hour working to restore my air. Needed an electrician to fix the problem, and on Sunday a.m before he went to church he was at my home with an electrician and got my air back on. Above and beyond service. Am using his company again for som additional work. Highly recomment. Mrs. Dyer

Category concrete repair, stamped concrete

Advanced Construction

We are a full service residential construction company that does everything from small repairs to complete custom home building & gradi g. We are an owner operated company, that has over 40 years experience and pride ourselves quality not quantity. Once we start a project our main focus is to get the job as quickly as possible without cutting any corners before we move on to the next project.

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Concrete restoration and overlayments, side walks, pool decks, counter tops, patios, rock & block masonry.