Shoemakers Paint & Wallpaper

Founded 1983 • With Angi since February 2012

3392 W Princeton St

Fayetteville, AR 72704

A family owned and operated business, Shoemakers Paint & Wallpaper is a full-service painting and paperhanging company. We have been providing services for the Northwest Arkansas area and elsewhere for over 25 years.

11/03/2015

derrick S.

Description of Work
Came to provide a quote and never came back with a quote.

Category cabinet refacing

10/27/2015

Juanita W.

I have a 900 square-foot three-car garage that I wanted to paint. After researching how to do the job online, I decided it was beyond my capability. I decided to hire a contractor, but I was having trouble finding one I felt could do the job right. I went to Home Depot for help. They matched me up with three people. Mark Shoemaker called me the next day. Our initial interview went very well. Mark listened to me about what I expected and summed up the job very quickly, explaining to me what steps he planned to take. He hit every point of my research spot on, and his price was right. Several days later, Mark came with his assistant, John, to put up plastic to protect my walls and tape off the base boards. They put down muriatic acid to etch the floor, power washed it off, then left it to dry completely. I was very specific about the color I wanted, and Mark had to go out of his way to find a top quality epoxy paint that gave a full range of colors. He checked with me several times before he started to make sure he had the color I wanted. The job went very quickly. Twenty-four hours later they came back to take down the protective cover and set out big fans to dry the paint completely. I am overjoyed with the result! It's beautiful! Mark was very easy to work with and I would certainly hire him again.

Description of Work
Painted my garage floor.

Category cabinet refacing

10/01/2012

David E.

Perfect

Description of Work
I hired Mark to do some work on a Retail Restaurant in Fayetteville... From begining to end...Mark was extremely professional... His bid was fair....and there was no upselling or extra charges... He was flexible with doing the work around "OUR" schedule... He finished on time as promised and we are extremely happy. Would def use him again.

Category wallpaper, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Who's Next Pressure Washing

Welcome to Who’s Next Pressure Washing services we specialize in exterior cleaning services and customer service nothing else matters than making sure we leave our clients satisfied at the end of every project.

2022 Super Service Award

AllisonScott Paint Co.

We offer quality and affordable painting services for interior/exterior residential and commercial projects.

360 Painting of NWA

360 Painting is a company working hard to transform your vision into a vibrant reality. We have built our reputation by listening to our customers and helping them to realize their desired outcomes.

Check, Visa