Shear Outdoor Service

With Angi since July 2010

6078 East Huntsville Rd

Fayetteville, AR 72701

If you are looking for a reputable, professional, licensed, certified, accredited, and Fully Insured tree service company, then you have come to the right place!

01/20/2016

Sandy C.

It went well.

Description of Work
In 2013 we had a hugh tree taken down which was diseased and dying... Costly but better than some branches crashing through my roof. Later we had another tree removed that was bumping against our shop. First rate work.

Category landscaping

09/30/2013

Barbara C.

First appointment was for an estimate - service is to be provided next week sometime. I can't post a review until AFTER the service is performed! Apparently Mr. Shear is very busy and it was several weeks before he finally arrived but the service was great and we are very pleased!

Description of Work
Trimmed all trees (at least 10). Cleaned up all limbs and leaves.

08/17/2012

Cheryl G.

We had a Bradford Pear tree that was split by high winds ,I called one day they were here the next .Tree was down in less than 20 min.and everything was cleaned up neatly

Description of Work
They did a fantastic job,they were here maybe 20 min.and the job was done.excellent service

07/23/2012

Trevor S.

He was punctual, did a good thorough job, used proper safety measures. Have hired him again.

Description of Work
remove dying tree, ground out stump.

04/28/2012

Chip S.

Very pleased with care taken especially with trees and limbs that over the house.

Description of Work
Cut down large trees in yard and next to house. Stacked logs for me to use later, chipped tops and unwanted limbs and cleaned up yard after job was finished.

07/28/2011

Ackland J.

I should have written this two months ago but just too lazy. In response to my telephone call, made an appointment to give me an estimate. Showed up exactly when he said he would. Looked over the job, explained what he could do and gave me a estimate (actually a firm price.) Explained he would have to wait until the ground dried a good bit (this was back in the good old days when we had rain) as he would have to cross the lots of three of my neighbors and he did not want to damage the sod. He came by once a week for three weeks to check soil moisture and on the third visit told me he was good to go. Came the next morning with a cherry-picker truck and a chipper truck and the two men were all done by mid-afternoon. From my point of view, a perfect job. I did not get any other estimates for this job, but compared to what it cost a year ago to have one 10-inch tree removed by another service, Shear gave me a very good deal. Furthermore, he did all he promised when he said he would for the price he gave me. And to top it off, Mr. Shear was a really pleasant guy to deal with. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Removed 35 trees ranging for 8 inches diameter to 20 inches diameter (most were 12-14 inches) Ran them all through a wood chipper and hauled the chips away. Hand-raked the chips that were spilled and cleaned up much better than I would have done.

07/26/2011

Guillermo B.

Went very smooth and was very satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
Explained job needed he quoted a price very fair for the job. Took him two days it was very hot but did an excellent job. He cleaned very well after the work was done. One big 70foot tall tree next to the building and remove some smaller trees and shrubs. Cleared an extra 1200 sqft. Great job would call him again.

07/25/2010

Bruce T.

SHOWED UP ON TIME . GOT THE jOB DONE IN A PROFESSIONAL AND RESPONSIBLE MANNER. CLEANED UP AND REMOVED ALL LIMBS AND TRASH. DID ALL WORK WITH LITTLE TO NO DAMAGE TO LAWN. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Description of Work
REMOVAL OF 2 LARGE TREES AND LIMB CUT WHICH WAS OVERHANGING HOME.