Perry Roofing

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2011

649 E Huntsville Rd

Fayetteville, AR 72701

Our name has gone hand-in-hand with roofing expertise for decades. We offer only the best experience and professional services to give outstanding value to property owners, property management companies, builders, real estate companies and commercial property owners. Perry Roofing is a certified installer. We can also offer our customers a transferable warranty with some shingles manufacturers. This is a good selling point if you decide to sell your home. Many references available upon request. It is only reasonable to protect your property with the best quality material available, installed by factory certified applicators dedicated to preserving the structural integrity and life expectancy of your roof. With thousands of satisfied property owners, you can count on reliable and quality workmanship. Our best advertisement is you, as a satisfied customer. If you are satisfied with your completed project you will tell a neighbor or a friend. This is what we strive to achieve and we are dedicated to accomplishing it. We offer a 5 yr workmanship warranty in addition to the normal shingle warranty. are a re-roof specialist. We also do new construction. We are located in Tontitown, AR. We have resided here all of our lives. We pride ourselves on communication as well as quality work. Owned and operated by Viet Nam era veteran. Award winning....

roofing (23)gutter repair (3)window replacement (1)insulation (1)

09/03/2021

Perry roofing was amazing. Blake was a wonderful fella to speak with. Unfortunately I don't have any more work needed. But most definitely will send friends and family their direction for their repair needs.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 09/04/2021

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business!

02/16/2018

It was great. They showed up when they said they would. They did a great job of cleaning up after they were done. I would recommend them to anyone needing roof work done. I also had to have my gutters and down spouts replaced. They took care of this as well. Job well done.

Description of Work
New Roof & gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 02/08/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we try to be a customer first based company. Bernadette

10/04/2016

Very professional service and hard workers. So as long as the roof doesn't leak I'm very happy with their work.

Description of Work
We had a complete roof replacement on a workshop and a leak repair on the main house.

Work Completed On 09/27/2016

01/22/2016

Nobody there at 1100 so I called the office and inquired about status. Response was "who did you talk to?" Unfortunately I did not take name. Received a call at 1230 and was told he would not be able to make it. Not a good way to do business especially when I told them up front that they were chosen from Angie's List because of good ratings.

Description of Work
Had some minor roof damage. Called and spoke to a man who said he would be out between 9 and 10. Took the morning off of work.

Work Completed On 01/22/2016

It is unfortunate that the weather has been so bad this week, very slick on a roof. Not an excuse, it has backed us up tremendously. We were unaware that you were taking off work. We do try to do the best we can with customer service, we apologize we fell short of your expectations. Our man did try to reschedule for Saturday and you were unavailable. He has called and talked with your wife and apo...

09/14/2015

An absolutely wonderful experience with Perry Roofing! I had never had my roof replaced and they made this an extrememly easy process with no issues. I called and received quotes from 5 companie including Perry. When I called Perry I spoke with Bernadette, she was the most polite and helpful person from all of the companies. She walked me through step by step what to do dealing with the insurance ...

Description of Work
Replaced roof, gutters and window screens

Category gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/14/2015

Thanks!~

05/22/2015

Mike came by to inspect the roof on my hom as well as on my rental home. There was hail damage to the roofs and I really wanted it to go well with the insurance adjuster so I asked Mike if he wouldn't mine coming back when the adjuster was present. He was fine with that. Mike walked the roofs with the adjuster and both roofs were replaced by the insurance company. Bernadette, at the office and who...

Description of Work
Perry Roofing replaced two roofs for me.

Work Completed On 05/05/2015

It's our goal to give the best service from start to finish. I am glad to hear we did.

11/04/2014

I recently had our house completely re-roofed by Perry's Roofing. They were very easy to contact/work with and very prompt in getting a quote to me. Perry's Roofing was also very fair on the quote which was important to me because my roof was too old for an insurance claim and I had to pay for it out of pocket. All of my questions were answered with clear knowledge of roofing and roofing products....

Description of Work
Installed new architectural shingles and new felt with a 5 year warranty on labor and 30 year warranty on material. Removed old roof. Replaced damaged decking, new flashing, new drip edge, new wind turbine, new plumbing jacks. Cleaned up work area and yard thoroughly. Completed work in one business day.

Work Completed On 10/22/2014

Thanks for the review. We do try to give our customers a good experience.

10/24/2014

They did a good job, they were very efficient!

Description of Work
They replaced some shingles on our roof.

Work Completed On 04/09/2014

08/25/2014

Short version - honest, friendly, punctual, thorough, professional, precise, economical, trustworthy and thoughtful Longer version - Perry Roofing provided a positive experience from beginning to end. Here's how: A real person answered the phone every single time I called. That person was knowledgeable and very competent. Within 48 hours, someone came to the house to assess the roof. He patiently ...

Description of Work
Removed old roof - 2 layers - and replaced with architectural shingles over new felt. Bad decking was replaced, and 3 wind turbines were added. The fireplace and HVAC flashings were reworked / replaced. Installed new pipe boots, electrical loop split boot, and dryer vent. Thoroughly cleaned-up.

Work Completed On 08/22/2014

02/21/2014

They were great. They've worked with me and followed-up. There was something I didn't like and they fixed it. They were a good company.

Description of Work
I used the roofing service of Perry Roofing.

Work Completed On 08/14/2013

Residential and commercial roofing.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard