Perry Roofing

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2011

Our name has gone hand-in-hand with roofing expertise for decades. We offer only the best experience and professional services to give outstanding value to property owners, property management companies, builders, real estate companies and commercial property owners. Perry Roofing is a certified

roofing (24)gutter repair (4)window replacement (1)insulation (1)

04/05/2022

Chris T.

Both the roofing and the gutter teams did a great job. The gutters needed to be removed and then the roof installed and then the gutter crew came back to finish the job. Brandon was there from beginning to end. I will not hesitate to recommend or use services again.

Description of Work
Roof & Gutter

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 03/12/2022

09/03/2021

Greg O.

Perry roofing was amazing. Blake was a wonderful fella to speak with. Unfortunately I don't have any more work needed. But most definitely will send friends and family their direction for their repair needs.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 09/04/2021

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business!

02/16/2018

Natalie S.

It was great. They showed up when they said they would. They did a great job of cleaning up after they were done. I would recommend them to anyone needing roof work done. I also had to have my gutters and down spouts replaced. They took care of this as well. Job well done.

Description of Work
New Roof & gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 02/08/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we try to be a customer first based company. Bernadette

04/24/2017

Maggie A.

It went well

Description of Work
Replaced roof

Work Completed On 07/15/2016

10/04/2016

Kathy M.

Very professional service and hard workers. So as long as the roof doesn't leak I'm very happy with their work.

Description of Work
We had a complete roof replacement on a workshop and a leak repair on the main house.

Work Completed On 09/27/2016

07/24/2016

Cliff S.

Description of Work
Overall did a good job, looks nice and cleaned up well. We got four bids and they were in the middle of the range. We drove around and checked their work and they appeared to be the best in the NWA area.

01/22/2016

Mike M.

Nobody there at 1100 so I called the office and inquired about status. Response was "who did you talk to?" Unfortunately I did not take name. Received a call at 1230 and was told he would not be able to make it. Not a good way to do business especially when I told them up front that they were chosen from Angie's List because of good ratings.

Description of Work
Had some minor roof damage. Called and spoke to a man who said he would be out between 9 and 10. Took the morning off of work.

Work Completed On 01/22/2016

It is unfortunate that the weather has been so bad this week, very slick on a roof. Not an excuse, it has backed us up tremendously. We were unaware that you were taking off work. We do try to do the best we can with customer service, we apologize we fell short of your expectations. Our man did try to reschedule for Saturday and you were unavailable. He has called and talked with your wife and apologized. If you want him to come by at some point please let him know. If not we hope that you find the right person to repair your shingles.

12/17/2015

Tina H.

Description of Work
Quick response, excellent price and great job! I will definitely use them again!

Work Completed On 11/13/2015

11/09/2015

Bruce L.

Description of Work
They did roofing.

Work Completed On 04/17/2014

We always want to know how we did, thank you!

10/29/2015

George K.

09/14/2015

Michael D.

An absolutely wonderful experience with Perry Roofing! I had never had my roof replaced and they made this an extrememly easy process with no issues. I called and received quotes from 5 companie including Perry. When I called Perry I spoke with Bernadette, she was the most polite and helpful person from all of the companies. She walked me through step by step what to do dealing with the insurance check along with when and how long it would take to do the new roof. Mike came out the next day and walked me through what to expect and exactly what was going to be done. Once I received my insurance check, I called Bernadette and work began 3 days later. Bernadette and Mike were right on, a day and half and everything was completed on the roof and the gutter guy came and finished the next day. Exceeded my expectation. Without hesitation, they will always be my first choice.

Description of Work
Replaced roof, gutters and window screens

Category gutter repair, roofing, replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/14/2015

Thanks!~

05/22/2015

Jeffrey P.

Mike came by to inspect the roof on my hom as well as on my rental home. There was hail damage to the roofs and I really wanted it to go well with the insurance adjuster so I asked Mike if he wouldn't mine coming back when the adjuster was present. He was fine with that. Mike walked the roofs with the adjuster and both roofs were replaced by the insurance company. Bernadette, at the office and who is very nice and has great customer service skills, scheduled us in. Mike's crew came early one morning to begin the work and completed the work on both homes by the end of the day. Harder workers I have never seen.

Description of Work
Perry Roofing replaced two roofs for me.

Work Completed On 05/05/2015

It's our goal to give the best service from start to finish. I am glad to hear we did.

04/23/2015

Maggie A.

Description of Work
Perry Roofing was very thorough. They recognized the issues with the roof and fixed them. They were knowledgeable and recommended solutions that made sense for the house. They worked with us to show us the completion of each stage in the process -- I really appreciated that. They were also thoughtful and allowed me to pay with a credit card and waved the incremental fee. I will hire them again.

Work Completed On 03/17/2015

Thanks, we try to give the best service possible.

11/04/2014

Tim S.

I recently had our house completely re-roofed by Perry's Roofing. They were very easy to contact/work with and very prompt in getting a quote to me. Perry's Roofing was also very fair on the quote which was important to me because my roof was too old for an insurance claim and I had to pay for it out of pocket. All of my questions were answered with clear knowledge of roofing and roofing products. They also helped me select the perfect color for the shingles used. The roofing job was scheduled within a week of receiving the signed agreement from me and on the day of the replacement they set up, re-roofed, and cleaned up before 5:00 pm. This was very impressive since my roof was severely damaged and had areas where the decking needed to also be replaced. They also replaced our roof turbine and had to repair both gables. The crew was fast, polite, and did a very professional job. They even took a minute to pet my dog and get him comfortable with them so he could stay outside in his run vs. being locked in a crate all day. The job was followed up with a courtesy call from the project manager who oversaw my roof replacement. He thanked me for payment and just wanted to make sure I was pleased with the outcome. I would highly recommend Perry Roofing for any repair or replacement you may have. They were friendly, knowledgeable, and professional.

Description of Work
Installed new architectural shingles and new felt with a 5 year warranty on labor and 30 year warranty on material. Removed old roof. Replaced damaged decking, new flashing, new drip edge, new wind turbine, new plumbing jacks. Cleaned up work area and yard thoroughly. Completed work in one business day.

Work Completed On 10/22/2014

Thanks for the review. We do try to give our customers a good experience.

10/24/2014

guy S.

They did a good job, they were very efficient!

Description of Work
They replaced some shingles on our roof.

Work Completed On 04/09/2014

08/25/2014

Elizabeth F.

Short version - honest, friendly, punctual, thorough, professional, precise, economical, trustworthy and thoughtful Longer version - Perry Roofing provided a positive experience from beginning to end. Here's how: A real person answered the phone every single time I called. That person was knowledgeable and very competent. Within 48 hours, someone came to the house to assess the roof. He patiently answered my questions and explained what was needed. He called before he came over. When choosing a shingle, I was given helpful information about current pricing and warranties. They had a wide-variety of choices and at least one special warranty because of their training. They gave me a thorough estimate with an attached "material cost worksheet". The only changes made to this estimate were unforeseeable things discovered during the roofing process (such as bad decking) -- or things that would save me money. I was never pressured, condescended to, or mislead. I was given an approximate timeline on the same day I received the estimate. They were able to do my roof a week earlier than planned and finished it in one day. The supervisor was here 90% of the time during the roofing process. He didn't just stand around. He worked. When he wasn't here, the crew worked steadily and competently. Clean-up was thorough and efficient. Communication was timely, polite, and accurate throughout the entire process. I was very nervous about making all of these decisions -- partly because I don't know much about roofing. There is only so much one can learn from Google. I wanted to have the roof done by a locally- owned, dependable business. I found just what I wanted / needed with Perry Roofing. They earned my trust and exceeded my expectations. Thank you Mike, Bernadette, and crew.

Description of Work
Removed old roof - 2 layers - and replaced with architectural shingles over new felt. Bad decking was replaced, and 3 wind turbines were added. The fireplace and HVAC flashings were reworked / replaced. Installed new pipe boots, electrical loop split boot, and dryer vent. Thoroughly cleaned-up.

Work Completed On 08/22/2014

02/21/2014

Joann T.

They were great. They've worked with me and followed-up. There was something I didn't like and they fixed it. They were a good company.

Description of Work
I used the roofing service of Perry Roofing.

Work Completed On 08/14/2013

09/03/2013

Gail K.

They were very responsive, coming out within 24 hours of being called to give an estimate. They made the necessary repairs within 2 weeks, and would have done it sooner, but I had to wait on Gutter Helmet to remove their product before any roofing could be done. They removed and replaced with new shingles one-third of my roof that was damaged by falling limbs during the May storms. Mr. Holland was very professional, always returning my calls and keeping me advised.

Description of Work
Repaired wind damaged roof

Work Completed On 07/15/2013

Thanks we appreciate the review. We do try to keep everyone informed of what is happening. Bernadette

07/17/2013

George K.

They worked w/ insurance adjuster well. Patient & thorough as we chose color & style. Work was done earlier than expected. Only glitch was we didn't get message that work would start the next day (our fault, but a rude awakening!).

Description of Work
complete new roof

Work Completed On 06/05/2013

(Member name removed), I am very sorry about you not getting the message on start date. My fault and I am sure it was very much a surprise. Bernadette

06/10/2013

Phillip E.

Estimate for the work was accomplished the day of the initial call. Work would have started within three days (the same week) if the weather had cooperated. However, the work was started and completed on the following Monday. Work was excellent as was the cleanup. The person who did the estimate and supervised the job, Rob Ceola, was honest and forthright. He told me upfront that they would probably come in a little higher than others because they pay their employees more. However, I found that for what they did that they were about $200 cheaper.

Description of Work
Patching of sub-roof and installation of new shingles, drip edge, two new wind turbines, ice and rain shield, and new plumbing jacks.

Work Completed On 04/29/2013

(deleted member name), Thanks for the review. Rob is very much a stand up guy. We appreciate his and our roofers work very much. Bernadette Collins

04/08/2013

Barb S.

The supervisor, Steve, was very professional and prompt in providing an estimate of the work to be done. He was thorough in his explanations of various options available. He even was able to show us how our roof would look with different colors of shingles using an iPad, which was very helpful. We signed the acceptance of contract on a Saturday and the work was done the following Wednesday (the shingles we chose were in stock). We were told it would take one day for the job and that is what it took. The crew started at 7 a.m., and worked steadily through the whole day until about 7 p.m. We had 2 different neighbors tell us how impressed they were with the crew. While the work was being done, Steve and another supervisor came out to check on the progress. We were not required to pay anything upfront, which differed from a couple of other estimates we had received. We are very pleased with the work and their attention to detail. We highly recommend Perry Roofing.

Description of Work
Perry Roofing tore off the old shingles on our home and a small shop building. Two sections of wood sheeting were replaced and new felt and shingles were installed on both roofs.

Work Completed On 03/27/2013

Thanks for the review. Doing better than expected is what we try to achieve. Our whole team strives for doing the best job possible. You had many choices in this area, thanks for choosing Perry Roofing. Enjoy your new roof and call if any problems arise.

01/08/2013

James D.

I liked everything about them. They were on time and they had cheerful attitude. They had good work ethics. I would recommend others to go for them. They were less cheap than the other ones. So far, the quality has been excellent.

Description of Work
Perry Roofing repaired our roof because there was a leak that was going on.