KEEN CONSTRUCTION CO

Founded 1972 • With Angi since October 2010

small remodeling contractor can do complete jobs or individual repairs such as window replacements; plumbing and electrical needs of a job are completed by licensed sub-contractors...

ITS Plumbing

ITS Plumbing

ITS Plumbing is dedicated to providing our customers with the best quality and craftsmanship. We are here to build relationships with our customers and communities and to provide our employees with a great place to work. ITS Plumbing is a leader in providing our customers with the highest quality products and craftsmanship in an honest, efficient, and professional way. Our pledge is to create successful relationships with our customers, employees and community by building trust, treating every project with the utmost integrity and exceeding expectations. We look forward to working with you!

Offers by ITS Plumbing on Angi

05/06/2015

hhMy mothers home required some exterior siding repairs and panel replacement plus some repairs to the chimney siding and trim. There were also some cracks in the interior walls due to house settling that needed repair and repainting. The work was performed in a timely manner even though it rained many days interfering with exterior work schedules. Mr. Keen had crews out either as scheduled or as ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home siding repair/replacement and painting, roof shingle repair, and home interior crack patching and wall painting.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you so much for your review. We are new to Angie's List and want to make every effort to reflect credit not only to Keen Construction's reputation but to Angie's List as well. We thank you for your understanding with the 'monsoon' season we seem to have landed in. Terry Keen

01/24/2015

Wonderful company! They did exactly what they said they would, and in a timely manner. They were very respectful of our space and our comfort during the process.The quality of their work can not be beat! We use again and would recommend them in a heart beat!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a 1720 sq. two story addition added which included two bathrooms. They handled everything from breaking ground through the completion.

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Thank you so much for your review. Our customers are important to us and we appreciate your comments.

05/31/2012

Keen Construction did what they said they would. They were nice and you felt safe having them in your house. They also got the job done when they said they would have it done by.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Keen Construction's services.

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing

04/19/2012

It was beautifully done. He was wonderful. I would recommend him as highly as I can. He took 2 weeks to complete this 2 story house. They did miraculous things with it. I have lived in this house for 20 years and I have painted it 3 times and it used to get done in a day and half each time. He has been through all sorts of things and they did things I didn't think they would do. They cleaned every...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Keen Construction Co for interior and exterior painting. They put some molding for me and painted that too.

CATEGORY woodworking,house painters,interior painters

We offer a complete turn-key job for large or small remodeling project for your home or small business.