KEEN CONSTRUCTION CO

Founded 1972 • With Angi since October 2010

594 W SKELTON ST

Fayetteville, AR 72701

small remodeling contractor can do complete jobs or individual repairs such as window replacements; plumbing and electrical needs of a job are completed by licensed sub-contractors

05/06/2015

Ward S.

hhMy mothers home required some exterior siding repairs and panel replacement plus some repairs to the chimney siding and trim. There were also some cracks in the interior walls due to house settling that needed repair and repainting. The work was performed in a timely manner even though it rained many days interfering with exterior work schedules. Mr. Keen had crews out either as scheduled or as rescheduled due to the weather conditions. The rescheduled work was actually performed ahead of the planned rescheduled date which was greatly appreciated. I was in from out of town to oversee the repairs and the consideration Mr. Keen showed to get crews in earlier than planned was truly appreciated. Mr Keen was excellent to work with, prompt and friendly. His painter was excellent as well. Did a beautiful job of matching existing interior and exterior colors and making the repairs look as if they never existed. I'm very pleased with the painters work! The two men doing the siding repair weren't quite as talented as the painter but Mr. Keen met with me, reviewed the craftsmanship and addressed my concerns. No excuses or debate, just action! Ultimately all the work was performed to our complete satisfaction. I would highly recommend Keen Construction for residential work and would happily hire them again. Truly a good experience and a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Home siding repair/replacement and painting, roof shingle repair, and home interior crack patching and wall painting.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for your review. We are new to Angie's List and want to make every effort to reflect credit not only to Keen Construction's reputation but to Angie's List as well. We thank you for your understanding with the 'monsoon' season we seem to have landed in. Terry Keen

01/24/2015

Rebecca B.

Wonderful company! They did exactly what they said they would, and in a timely manner. They were very respectful of our space and our comfort during the process.The quality of their work can not be beat! We use again and would recommend them in a heart beat!

Description of Work
We had a 1720 sq. two story addition added which included two bathrooms. They handled everything from breaking ground through the completion.

Category electrician, plumbing, woodworking, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

Thank you so much for your review. Our customers are important to us and we appreciate your comments.

05/31/2012

Jane W.

Keen Construction did what they said they would. They were nice and you felt safe having them in your house. They also got the job done when they said they would have it done by.

Description of Work
I used Keen Construction's services.

Category electrician, plumbing

04/19/2012

Jeanne T.

It was beautifully done. He was wonderful. I would recommend him as highly as I can. He took 2 weeks to complete this 2 story house. They did miraculous things with it. I have lived in this house for 20 years and I have painted it 3 times and it used to get done in a day and half each time. He has been through all sorts of things and they did things I didn't think they would do. They cleaned everything up and they scraped it all over which the other men never did. There were a couple of places where it was rotted and they found that and fixed it for me. They showed what they were doing. I have some safety lights around the house now because I am old and can't walk around and they did all that for me without any hesitation. I would highly recommend them. They did the inside beautifully. They are the best I have ever found. They were here almost a month and I spent only $7000. They painted two rooms that need to be painted. They were superb. They were very nice. The man who owns it is a sweet heart. I have multiple sclerosis and he was very helpful with me. They were not expensive for what they did. It was unbelievable the things they did for me. I paid $3000 each time the other guy came and he was here for just 2 days. These men were completely different. It was a difference between night and day.

Description of Work
I used Keen Construction Co for interior and exterior painting. They put some molding for me and painted that too.

Category woodworking, house painters, interior painters