Eastside Pools

With Angi since July 2010

Eastside Pools...

JM Roofing

As a Certified Woman Owned Business, we always strive to do our best quality work for any job in Northwest Arkansas (NWA) no matter how big or small. We specialize in roofs, but also work on remodeling, repairs or any addition to your home. Let us know how we can help!

Maverick Construction Inc

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today!

All Phaze Remodeling and Home Repair

With my 20 years of experience and being raised in all aspects of home construction, I have a wide range of skill sets. I am a very punctual man of my word with a high attention to detail. I provide free estimates and a one year warranty on my labor.

Offers by All Phaze Remodeling and Home Repair on Angi

04/27/2016

Third time I've used Eastside and all services have been timely, well done and fairly priced.

Description of Work
Replaced pump motor

01/22/2016

Description of Work
Installed pool heater.

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

09/20/2015

It went great!

Description of Work
Provided Excellent pool service and fixed pool pump problems

08/05/2015

The service tech was very knowledgeable and honest about the options and consequences. I elected to get the liner replaced which is something they don't do so they didn't get the job. I owe the guy a beer.

Description of Work
Assessed the condition of the pool and the cost to drain, clean and remove the liner.

07/28/2014

Description of Work
Cleaning the pool.

Swimming Pool Covers & Enclosures,Swimming Pool Covers & Enclosures