Clearly Perfection

Founded 2012 • With Angi since September 2012

PO Box 3696

Fayetteville, AR 72072

We are NWA's most reliable window cleaning company specializing in residential properties. We do not just want to be the best window cleaner you have ever hired, but the best service you have ever contracted. We are proud to serve Fayetteville, Springdale, Bentonville, Rogers, and surrounding areas....

09/09/2020

Barbra M.

I am a repeat customer and highly recommend Clearly Perfection. The work is superior and Ben is a professional who is a pleasure with whom to work. I love my sparkling clean windows!

Description of Work
Windows and screens, inside and out.

08/10/2018

Yvonne H.

Very professional and he did an excellent cleaning. Our windows were exceptionally dirty from the previous owners.

Description of Work
Inside and outside cleaning of windows plus blinds

11/24/2017

Jane R.

fantastic!

Description of Work
All windows inside and out.

10/12/2015

Holly S.

Description of Work
window cleaning

09/16/2015

HALLIE A.

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows inside and out,including a 20x20 sunroom. Great job! Windows are sparkling. Very professional! Will have them come back next time.

07/15/2014

Barb S.

Description of Work
Kevin gave an estimate for cleaning our windows which we thought was reasonable, considering we have a sunroom as well as 3 patio doors and several windows. We were able to schedule a time for cleaning during the following week. He was prompt and efficient; cleaning the screens also. The windows had never looked so good! He has an outstanding work ethic; he worked thoroughly and steadily. I highly recommend Clearly Perfection. We will definitely call upon Kevin again!

06/25/2014

Marcus W.

Kevin and his wife Camille did an excellent job! Kevin arrived when he said he would, got right to work, was careful and methodical. He did not waste any time and took hardly any breaks. We will definitely use them again, and are recommending to friends and neighbors!

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows, screens and sills.

04/22/2014

Kathryn C.

Description of Work
Very professional and punctual.

04/06/2014

Bonnie M.

On time and very professional. Did a good job.

Description of Work
Washed all windows in house and cleaned screens.

09/25/2013

Bryan G.

Did a great job. Took the time to do it right, very courteous and professional. Would recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Cleaned windows inside and out.

08/19/2013

Daniel P.

Prompt, courteous servce with attention to detail.

Description of Work
Clean inside windows

10/24/2012

Jason C.

Description of Work
What a great job! First of all, I had no idea my windows were that dirty until I saw them clean. My home feels cleaner and brighter!. In regards to clearly perfection I have nothing but good things to say. They were prompt, did a good job, reasonably priced, and most importantly to me, very professional. It's never comfortable having strangers in your home, but Kevin was very respectful and courteous. I would highly recommend. Please note the amount I spent is not the true amount, we ended up doing some bartering which is not his normal practice.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Our focus is specifically residential window cleaning. In addition to your windows being cleaned, we make sure to respect the inside of your home by removing shoes or wearing shoe covers, as well as leaving our work area clean.