Chem-Dry of Nw Arkansas

Founded 1990 • With Angi since December 2012

Chem-Dry provides greener, deeper, faster drying carpet and upholstery cleaning that is safe for your family and pets. Chem-Dry of NW Arkansas takes a unique approach at carpet cleaning, our Hot Carbonation Extraction process cleans deep and drys in just 1-2 hours. Our organic carpet cleaning solution is copied from Mother Nature and is chemical-free and non-toxic. No matter what your cleaning needs are, rely on the strong reputation of Chem-Dry. Call us today to schedule your professional cleaning appointment. Additional address - 3736 Rogers Ave, Ft. Smith, AR 72903....

Dehart Carpet Cleaning Inc

If you're looking for Rogers, AR, carpet cleaning you can trust, we're ready to help at DeHart Carpet Cleaning Inc. We use the latest equipment to get out the tough stains that your vacuum cleaner or other cleaning products can't, and we'll get the job done right the first time. The professionals in our Rogers, AR, office will have your floors looking their best.

4 Boyz Installers llc

We Install Ceramic Tile, Travertine, Stone, Linoleum Glue down, Vinyl Plank, Hardwood, laminate and Backsplash. We have 15 years of experience we are Licensed and Insured. We are affordable no job is too big or small. Call us for free quote and measurements. We would love to make your dream floor come to life

09/04/2015

04/16/2015

Description of Work
Cleaned multiple area rugs and two couches.

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

01/28/2015

Description of Work
Did not use chem dry!

11/08/2013

Chem Dry did a wonderful job. They answered my call right away and explained the cleaning process and was able to schedule me quickly. The cleaner showed up promptly and was very pleasant and professional. He even carried my very heavy oriental carpet out from it's storage space to a space for cleaning. He was efficient and left my home feeling very clean and fresh. No heavy smells from cleaner, j...

Description of Work
Cleaned free standing rugs, including an oriental rug, along with a love seat and a sofa.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

03/29/2013

They were wonderful and highly recommend them. I believe they do upholstery cleaning as well. My first impression about them has been excellent.

Description of Work
I used Chem-Dry of NW Arkansas for cleaning the carpet in four of my bedrooms and a surface.

Category carpet cleaners

stain, pet odor removal, carpet, upholstery, oriental rug, carbonation, green certified, tile & grout cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, American Express, Discover