We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

ARKANSAS FENCE COMPANY, INC.

Founded 1988 • With Angi since December 2008

4.4

1236 N Edgehill Dr

Fayetteville, AR 72703

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. Licensed, bonded and insured. Free Estimates. 1 Year Warranty on Craftsmanship.

12/11/2018

Susan M.

My fence was repaired on the promised date and done well. The price I paid was totally fair. I received other estimates from different companies, AR fencing was by far the most prompt and polite. I would definitely recommend and or use them again.

Description of Work
Repair of fence

Category fencing

Thanks for the nice note [Member Name Removed]. That wind storm continues to cause problems for several homeowners. I'm glad we are able to get to your needs quickly.

07/19/2017

Jeanne T.

I cannot say enough good things about John and this company. They have such great customer service -they treat you like family. John communicates quickly and often and the crew was very friendly, polite and professional. The price was incredibly reasonable and the quality of the materials and work was high.. We didn't quite get everything cut down trimmed the right way and John was gracious enough to help finish the trimming so that the fence installation would not be delayed. There was no mess when they finished and they were respectful of the property and the trees and plants we were keeping. I wish that I could give them a higher rating than an A. If John was a general contractor, I would have him do everything for me. I highly recommend this company, I wouldn't even bother getting bids from others. Thanks to John and his crew-we love the fence and have had lots of compliments from the neighbors and friends.

Description of Work
I had an old fence that needed to be replaced. John and his crew came in and took out the old fence one day and replaced it three days later.

01/19/2016

Mike C.

install was fast, to fast, they never added water to all the concrete in the holes around the fence poles. I have had to reset several post and found no solid concrete. they did not wait for concrete to setup before installing rest of fence. sloppy job.. More than likely it was subbed out to a sub standard crew..

Description of Work
install wood privacy fence

10/30/2015

Lance A.

The job went really well. There was some delay due to weather and they let me know they were behind a couple of weeks but then I got a call that they would be there and the job was done quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Built approximately 115 ft of 6ft tall privacy fence

10/09/2015

Roger V.

well

Description of Work
repaired existing fence and installed double gate

08/26/2015

Ginger A.

I called them because of their A+ rating. They didn't even bother to return my call.

Description of Work
Nothing! They didn't even bother to return my call.

Category fencing

My apologies [Member Name Removed]. I am the new business owner as of July 2014. I wasn't aware that there was an Angie's list account for the business until today where they gave me access to our account. . I am sorry that I wasn't able to provide a quote to you for your project and hope that you were able to find someone to complete the project. Ross

06/30/2015

Lisa R.

The gate that this provider installed was very heavy. We were told not to touch the gate for 24-36 hours. They had not told her neighbor that though. They opened it and it fell in the center of the gate. The top and bottom rub together making it difficult to open. This is a very large gate. A pole should have been placed in the middle. We will have to have another provider come and fix it because if you open the gate, it is very difficult to get it closed again. I would not recommend this provider.

Description of Work
Built a privacy fence for our neighbor and we had them install a privacy gate to that fence.

Category fencing

Good afternoon [member's name removed], I bought the company in July of 2014 and was just given access to Angie's List account this afternoon where i saw your review. I'm sorry for the problem that you experienced. Please let me know if we can assist in any way. Sincerely, Ross

06/29/2015

Randy L.

Description of Work
Installed fencing.

06/22/2015

jennifer G.

Description of Work
American Fence repaired my fence promptly and at several hundred dollars cheaper than others had bidded. He was simply being fair and not trying to turn a small job into a large one. That was so much appreciated by me. Would use again.

Category fencing, handyman service

05/21/2015

John B.

Description of Work
Installed a wooden fence

01/28/2015

Michael M.

Description of Work
Installed dog fence with gates, as well as 12' gate across driveway.

Category fencing, dog fence

06/30/2014

Anne S.

Description of Work
They were very prompt, courteous, and professional. There was a slight mishap with the billing, but they got on it right away and fixed it.

06/18/2014

Courtney K.

They were really good, they did an excellent job. The pricing was really good and they worked really fast.

05/18/2014

Amy S.

I have no idea why, but this company never responded to my request for an estimate. I called 4 different times and emailed twice within a 2 week period and no response ever.

Description of Work
nothing

Category fencing

My apologies [Member name], I bought the business Arkansas Fence Company in July 2014. I was given access to my Angles list this afternoon and was saddened by your review. I am sorry that the previous owner wasn't able to provide a quote to you. Please reach out to us if we can be of assistance on future project. Sincerely, Ross

10/28/2013

Denise S.

Melony Belt, co-owner, came out personally and measured. She is wonderfully pleasant, punctual, and professional. She has a lot of knowledge and was very on-top of all details. We decided on a total privacy, board on board design, with steel support columns and cap. She was very accomodating to the changing install date due to some things my builder needed finished before fence could go in. Once install happened, her crew was very pleasant and speedy. The quality of the job is TOP NOTCH! I feel like I got a great deal on the total job. And it's very nice to deal with a service provider who is a joy to deal with that provides a fair quote and lives up to all promised. Would highly recommend AR Fence!

Description of Work
Quoted and installed wood privacy fence.

10/06/2013

Noreen P.

It was a great experience. The bid was provided immediately and within our budget. The crew was on time and finished in the amount of time that was given to us. The work area was clean when they were finished.

Description of Work
Fenced in property

09/12/2013

Ben T.

Work was all done as described and no surprises on the bill. What I was quoted was what I paid. They were able to match existing fencing pretty closely. The only slight negative I'd say is that, once I got the fence installed, they weren't super responsive. For instance I had an issue with the fence door not closing properly (needed to be adjusted) so I emailed them twice with no reply. Then out of nowhere the guys show up a couple of weeks later, make the necessary adjustments and we were good to go. Not a huge deal, but a style point worth consideration. I'd use them again, but I'd also consider using another service as well.

Description of Work
Put new fence around pool area in our back yard.

08/17/2013

Linda M.

The job they did was fine but in the process they hit a gas and a electric line causing some damage to my neighbors house and I was sent the bill for this and did not appreciate it.

Description of Work
They replaced by back fence and a big gate for me.

10/15/2012

Helen H.

Overall it went very well. They were very professional. James, who we came out to give an estimate and with whom was our contact, was very nice and knowledgeable; he answered all my questions completely, and gave me the confidence that they would do a good job. I spoke to the owner, and she was very professional as well. The men who did the work came and did a good job and were punctual, polite and friendly. I would reccommend the company to anyone. The only caution I would give to anyone that was going to split the cost with neighbors, be sure they understand that the $'s will be due on the day that the fence is done and discuss ahead of time who will submit the money to the company and how each will pay whether credit card (which a charge of 3% is added to their part), cash or check.

Description of Work
Tore down fence(removed old posts also and the cement they were set in), hauled away old fence, Installed in same location, all posts were cemented in. We split the cost with neighbors so we only paid half of the $2520. One length of fence replaced was 95' and the other side replaced was 61'. Type of wood fence was cedar and the posts are treated pine (b/c cost of cedar posts would up the cost too much)

03/15/2012

Tammy M.

I love them. They are affordable and do a good job. They listened to me. They were punctual.

Description of Work
They replaced a fence.

02/21/2012

Patrick A.

They were here, quick, responsive, and did a good job.

Description of Work
They did post and rail repair work. Some of it had rotted out.

12/21/2008

KATIE F.

It went OK. I was satisfied, but I wasn't delighted. They were a few days late getting started. The salesperson said a small Japanese maple tree would be ok where it was, but the workmen dug it up and left it lying on the ground. We had to replant it ourselves, even though I asked a workman to replant it. The back gate section appeared tilted up a bit, the result of a faulty custom fabrication by the company's fabricator. The salesman who came out after the work was done, bent the gate part down a bit, so it looked almost OK. I really liked the salesperson. He was honest, straightforward, and caring. But the two workmen who actually came out to install the fence seemed a bit gruff, surly and lazy.

Description of Work
Installed a wrought-iron fence with gate along the back edge of our backyard and fencing and gates on the left and right sides of the house.

Double Down llc

Residential remodel construction company. We focus on the Northwest Arkansas market within a 40 mile radius. Fast and easy quote process. We take care of all demo and removal for no extra charge. Supervisors and Forman on every job site. We pride ourselves on quality over quantity. We do very unique tile accent walls with color changing flames. Excellent designs for kitchen and bathroom remodels. We do it all!

Who's Next Pressure Washing

Welcome to Who’s Next Pressure Washing services we specialize in exterior cleaning services and customer service nothing else matters than making sure we leave our clients satisfied at the end of every project.

2022 Super Service Award

Need A Fix It Guy

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, Check, PayPal

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about ARKANSAS FENCE COMPANY, INC.

How is ARKANSAS FENCE COMPANY, INC. overall rated?

ARKANSAS FENCE COMPANY, INC. is currently rated 4.4 overall out of 5.

What days are ARKANSAS FENCE COMPANY, INC. open?

ARKANSAS FENCE COMPANY, INC. is open:

Sunday: 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM

What payment options does ARKANSAS FENCE COMPANY, INC. provide

ARKANSAS FENCE COMPANY, INC. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, Check, PayPal

Does ARKANSAS FENCE COMPANY, INC. offer free estimates?

Yes, ARKANSAS FENCE COMPANY, INC. offers free project estimates.

Does ARKANSAS FENCE COMPANY, INC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, ARKANSAS FENCE COMPANY, INC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does ARKANSAS FENCE COMPANY, INC. offer emergency services?

Yes, ARKANSAS FENCE COMPANY, INC. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by ARKANSAS FENCE COMPANY, INC.?

Yes, ARKANSAS FENCE COMPANY, INC. offers warranties.

What services does ARKANSAS FENCE COMPANY, INC. offer?

ARKANSAS FENCE COMPANY, INC. offers the following services: FENCING INCLUDING WOOD PRIVACY, SHADOW BOX, & BOARD ON BOARD, WOOD CAP & TRIM, CUSTOM WOOD COLUMNS, SEVERAL STYLES OF WOOD PICKET, WOOD SCALLOPED, ARCHED OR SAWTOOTH, GALVANIZED & VINYL COATED CHAIN LINK, ORNAMENTAL IRON, POST & RAIL, FARM FENCE, DOG PENS, VINYL FENCING, GATE OPERATORS, INTERCOM SYSTEMS, ACCESS CONTROLS, CUSTOM FENCING.