ARKANSAS FENCE COMPANY, INC.

Founded 1988 • With Angi since December 2008

4.4

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. Licensed, bonded and insured. Free Estimates. 1 Year Warranty on Craftsmanship....

Kings River Cleaning

We are a small family-owned pressure washing business. We can provide soft-washing for roofs and siding as well as high pressure washing for sidewalks, brick, pool decks, wooden decks, fences and more. We've been cleaning stuff for over 20 years!

Fast Electrical Services

Fast Electrical Services provides repair, replacement, and upgrades to all your home and commercial electrical and lighting needs. We work on all interior and exterior electrical and lighting from LED changout to replacing your fans and pendant lights. From adding circuits, for exhaust fans or copiers to hot tubs and recessed lighting. We will hook up equipment, replace ballast, or trace down shorts or bad wiring. Fast Electrical Services LLC is licensed and insured. FES will be fast, friendly, and honest and never take advantage of your situation. I’ve been a licensed electrician for almost 20 years and will always put you and your needs first, while adhering to all national and local codes.

Just Another Fab Shop

Dylan's Precision Stainless, LLC is a professional metal fabricator. I offer services such as metal fabrication, sanitary piping or tubing, fence installation and repair in both residential and commercial. For more information, call me now. Steel Fabrication; Stainless Tubing; Iron Fence Repair; Custom Railings; Gate Fabricator Fort Gibson OK; Kansas OK ; Westville OK; Locust Grove OK; Stilwell OK; Metal Fabrication, Metal Fabricator, Sanitary Pipe Welding, Metal Welding and Fabrication, Custom Metal Fabrication http://dylansprecisionstainless.com/

12/11/2018

My fence was repaired on the promised date and done well. The price I paid was totally fair. I received other estimates from different companies, AR fencing was by far the most prompt and polite. I would definitely recommend and or use them again.

Description of Work
Repair of fence

Category fencing

Thanks for the nice note [Member Name Removed]. That wind storm continues to cause problems for several homeowners. I'm glad we are able to get to your needs quickly.

07/19/2017

I cannot say enough good things about John and this company. They have such great customer service -they treat you like family. John communicates quickly and often and the crew was very friendly, polite and professional. The price was incredibly reasonable and the quality of the materials and work was high.. We didn't quite get everything cut down trimmed the right way and John was gracious enough...

Description of Work
I had an old fence that needed to be replaced. John and his crew came in and took out the old fence one day and replaced it three days later.

01/19/2016

install was fast, to fast, they never added water to all the concrete in the holes around the fence poles. I have had to reset several post and found no solid concrete. they did not wait for concrete to setup before installing rest of fence. sloppy job.. More than likely it was subbed out to a sub standard crew..

Description of Work
install wood privacy fence

10/30/2015

The job went really well. There was some delay due to weather and they let me know they were behind a couple of weeks but then I got a call that they would be there and the job was done quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Built approximately 115 ft of 6ft tall privacy fence

08/26/2015

I called them because of their A+ rating. They didn't even bother to return my call.

Description of Work
Nothing! They didn't even bother to return my call.

Category fencing

My apologies [Member Name Removed]. I am the new business owner as of July 2014. I wasn't aware that there was an Angie's list account for the business until today where they gave me access to our account. . I am sorry that I wasn't able to provide a quote to you for your project and hope that you were able to find someone to complete the project. Ross

FENCING INCLUDING WOOD PRIVACY, SHADOW BOX, & BOARD ON BOARD, WOOD CAP & TRIM, CUSTOM WOOD COLUMNS, SEVERAL STYLES OF WOOD PICKET, WOOD SCALLOPED, ARCHED OR SAWTOOTH, GALVANIZED & VINYL COATED CHAIN LINK, ORNAMENTAL IRON, POST & RAIL, FARM FENCE, DOG PENS, VINYL FENCING, GATE OPERATORS, INTERCOM SYSTEMS, ACCESS CONTROLS, CUSTOM FENCING.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, Check, PayPal