R3 Roofing

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2009

10 years of professional roofing experience. Owned and operated by Larry. We believe in providing customer satisfaction and quality roofs. Our specialites include: Residential Roofing, Flat Roofs, Cedar Shake Roofs, Tile Roofs, and Leak Repairs. ...

Tri-State Gutters and Exterior

We are general contractor, with over 20 years of experience, that also specializes in gutter installation and repair. We also sell and install the highest quality gutter protection product on the market. Our crews can also clean your existing gutters. We also Side your entire home or repace a few pieces of Siding. Deck and deck repairs are also offered by Tri-State Gutters and Exterior.

Offers by Tri-State Gutters and Exterior on Angi
Just Gutters

Gutter replacement, gutter cleaning and gutter screens. We keep it simple. Since we just do gutters we are your local gutter expert. We have over 25 years experience installing gutters. We are typically not more than just a few days out on installation. Give us a call. Experience, professionalism is what you will receive.

Iron Shield Roofing and Restoration

At Iron Shield Roofing and Restoration, we’re committed to protecting your home or business at all costs. We strive to serve our community and ensure any structure is secured with ultimate improvements from our skilled team of contractors. We specialize in disaster damage and restoration, sanitation and decontamination services, and commercial remodeling.

10/05/2014

I called to get an estimate from Rite Way Roofing 9/2/14,and got immediate call back from Tracy Taylor. He made appointment for 1 P.M. He was punctual for the appointment, even 25 min. early. He was friendly and very patient trying to explain to me, I know zip about the roofing business), what they were going to do. I received a written estimate in writing.since it would not be possible to shingle the "flat Roof" on the back of our house, a sealant on it since it was a rubberize flat roof. My Dad excepted the cost. We selected them to do the work. about 3 weeks later. They told us they would begin Friday 26th of Sept, but they came a day early and finished up on Friday, Great. Tracy Taylor also came back and check on the work and work progress. They worked very quickly and steady, and were on time. They picked up all the Trash and hauled it away. We had our first rainstorm a couple of days ago, So far everything is A-ok..

Description of Work
removed & replaced r'oof, 25-/ , 3-tab recover roof with Shingles replace 3 pipe boot flashings, all new felt, 35' valleys moisture guard / sealed and coat flat area roof, . cleanup, etc. Labor & Material 10 yr warranty labor; 25 year warranty on Material

08/09/2013

Never gave an estimate after he said he would contact me that afternoon. It all seemed great while he was here, but he never got back to me.

Description of Work
Came out to the house and said that he would have an estimate for my roof.

06/03/2013

I thought the crew did a great job, especially compared to all the roofs done in our neighborhood during the same time frame.

Description of Work
They replaced our roof

04/19/2012

I had facia boards and sofits replaced. I had a new roof and gutters put on house. The gentleman who was contracted by Rite Way (Michael Teague) to replace my sofit and facia boards was a delight and did an excellent job. The company who was contracted through Rite Way to put in my gutters (Morrow Seamless Gutters I think was their name) did an excellent job as well. All individuals I dealt with in this entire experience were very professional and responsive.

Description of Work
I had a very good experience with this company, overall. The representative whom I interacted with was very professional, responsive and did do a good job. The roofers who came to my house did a great job and they picked up all of the debris, nails, etc. (this was important to me because I have a two year old who loves to play in the yard). The quality of the work was excellent. The one opportunity for improvement was that the color of the shingles I had selected was not exactly what I received and there was a specific detail that I wanted and emphasized was very important to me (ridge caps to have a lot of color diversity because I feel that really makes the color pop and it increases curb appeal) so, I contacted the Rite Way rep and explained that I wasn't seeing any diversity of color on the ridge caps that I had hoped for and even if they could just at least come back and do the front of the house I would really like that to be done. He said no problem and they returned and pulled off some of the shingles that appeared to have no diversity of color and replaced them with some of a little more color on the front ridge caps of the house. He mentioned to me that he had to pull another brand to achieve that diversity of color which made me wish we had used that to begin with. (Background: I had pointed out a house near mine that I wanted the EXACT color scheme and ridge caps.) So, that was a little bit of a bummer but all of the positives definitely made up for that and the color is really close and looks really good. I admit I am a little OCD and really picky. Bonus: I have a horrible DISH satellite on top of my house that I am in the process of having removed and the Rite Way rep told me that if there is any damage to the roof when that satellite is removed that they will return and replace any shingles if need be for free! So, you can't really beat that. :)

04/14/2012

Rite-Way Roofing does very good work and were on time. We shopped around and their prices was competitive. The service manager was professional but the work men were mostly non-English speaking.

Description of Work
Rite-Way Roofing replaced our roof.

04/11/2012

We felt it was a fair price for us. They were very professional and were here when they said they would be and they cleaned up well after themselves. We will continue to use them in the future if necessary.

Description of Work
They were here to do a roof replacement.

04/11/2012

We were very happy with their roofing job and their price was good. They were good and so professional. They got our roof up real quick. It was probably a day and a half to do the whole house. It was wonderful.

Description of Work
They roofed our entire home.

09/29/2011

Received a quote and high praise from previous customers - including next door neighbor. Took a while to get started due to all the business they had over the summer. Arrived early in the morning and completed the job in one day - cleanup was impeccable.

Description of Work
Tore off old roofing - replaced shingles and vents - completed job in one day - excellent quality - would highly recommend.

07/07/2011

Knowing these are two separate entities, I re-called Rite-Way.

Description of Work
There are two Rite-Way Constructions: Rite-Way and A-Rite-Way Construction.

05/19/2010

While there was a delay of 3 months from the time the contract was signed until the work was done, this was because of a lot of bad winter weather. The only thing I would have appreciated was that they could have taken the initiative to keep me informed about when they planned on doing the job; I had to do the checking. However once they coordinated things with the sun-room company, everything was done quickly and according to the schedule they proposed. They left the property clean and were careful not to damage landscaping. I chose Rite-Way because 1) I noticed that they were doing a lot of jobs in the neighborhood (a lot of houses had damage from an hail storm in the summer); 2) they had a good report on Angie's List; 3) they had a good rating with Better Business; 4) and the estimate was straight-forward and didn't give me the impression they were trying to get all they could from the insurance company which was the impression I got from other companies that came to give estimates.

Description of Work
They removed old shingles and put down new felt underlayment, new shingles along with ridgevent and pipe flashing. They also had to coordinate with another company who was replacing roof panels on the sun-room. They needed to remove the old shingles and then come back and finish the roofing after the sun-room roof panel were replaced by another company.

Roofing: flat, repairs, shake, residental,insurance

metal roofing