James Cook Heat And Air

With Angi since July 2017

07/11/2019

Called James Cook at 421am and he was at my house by 450am and my unit was fixed and blowing cold air again by 525am! Couldn’t believe how responsive he was and how quick he got the problem resolved! Would highly recommend James’s services to any family member I had let alone general public! Thank you James for a job that exceeded my expectations!

Description of Work
AC unit motor seized up in the middle of the night. Needed it repaired ASAP as the forecast called for days in the upper 90s.

07/13/2017

Responsiveness, Quality of Work, Follow-Up and Customer Service have all been excellent. We so appreciate the honesty and integrity of the owner James Cook. We are confident that when called upon he presents us with an honest overall assessment of the situation and provides us with best alternatives to remedy our situations. The quality of his work has been excellent. His ability to respond to our...

Description of Work
James Cook Heating and Air has provided multiple services to us here at The Victory Church. Service Calls, Old Unit Repairs, New Unit Installs and more. We have used this service on many occasions for a variety of issues large and small in our commercial environment.

07/13/2017

He fixed it perfectly and in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Our air conditioner unit was not cooling.