When you reduce power usage in your home, you can save money and the planet. Follow these simple tips—from turning off lights to preventing vampire power—to lower your energy demand, decrease utility bills, and shrink your carbon footprint.
Get matched with top energy consultants in Danville, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local energy consultants.
Recent Home Energy Audit Reviews in Danville
- Trusted Home Inspections LLCInformative and wonderfully detailed Consumer Oriented Well written reports with photos - use them as a guideline for any needed repairs Punctual, professional, respectful Calls them like he sees them - honest Answers all questions I might have and uses everyday English so a lay person can easily understand technical issues He does re-inspects! After several contractors have come and gone, I wish I had used John for re-inspects and Angie's List a lot sooner. Even though I didn't need a home inspection to buy a foreclosure property, I wanted to go into home ownership with some knowledge of any problems with the house and the general condition of this older property. I asked others for the most detail oriented inspector and was given John's name. Other reports describe him as energetic, punctual, and informative and this is very true. I have referred to his complete and easy to read report many times as I have brought this home up to a liveable (and nice looking) standard
Energy Audit Companies in Danville
- Business Description:Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar for the Gulf Coast region. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains the solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and has been ranked #18 for 2016 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Contractors nationwideRecent Review:First of all, we would not choose to install solar if we had it to do over again. If we had been informed, we would have avoided getting sucked into the sales pitch we were given about selling power back to the electric company. Sunpro sales failed to inform us of the paltry pay-back the utility would give us for the power we now generate on their behalf. Basically, the electric company charges thirty times more for power than they pay us for our meter "running backwards". Oh how the solar industry loves to use that term, but what it means at the end of the day is that we are paying on a large loan to generate power for them. Nor were we informed that the loan we took out for solar would be considered by most banks a 2nd mortgage on our property. We had endless problems with Sunpro and would NOT recommend this company to anyone. From the time we signed a contract it took TEN months to get hooked up to the grid! Along the way we had regular and innumerable problems with Sunpro dropping the ball on us, to the point of ridiculousness. We are thoroughly disgusted at this point, especially because the state inspector that finally showed up informed us that we had just that day appeared on the state docket — after being told by SunPro that they had submitted the inspection request weeks prior. We kept hearing things from the SunPro office that turned out to be false. There were multiple problems with the administrative offices of this company — while we feel that the ground crews did a good job when they were here for installation work. Here is the list of issues we've had with this company — 1 - The salesman did not convey the complexity of our installation — either to us (ahead of signing) or to the SunPro staff so that they could assess the installation ahead of time. This resulted in confusion and delays, and a less than optimal execution vis a vis protecting our trees. 2 - There were multiple miscommunications on SunPro's part that resulted in project delays. We often felt that it was only through our own diligence that information got conveyed between involved entities, to wit: SunPro's various teams, our electric company, and government offices. 3 - Our installation was supposedly scheduled, and we were ready and waiting at home for the crew... which never showed up. In following up, we learned that our "account manager" had spaced it out. This resulted in another two weeks' delay. 4 - On a regular basis we were told we would receive call-backs from SunPro staff to update us on status and in answer to our questions. Frequently we did not receive promised phone calls from the seven different "account managers" that were assigned to us (including at least one supervisor). We found it surprising and confusing that we kept hearing, "I'm your new account manager." This shuffling between staff members demonstrably contributed to delays and misinformation. We ultimately found out that we'd been lied to about inspection scheduling, resulting in six more weeks delay. While it is still unclear which SunPro entity was responsible for the misinformation we received, we definitely lost trust in the company's word. 5 - The incompetence we've suffered at the hands of this company has also cost us in much wasted personal time, and stress. If it weren't for our time-consumptive monitoring of the situation and our constant follow-through, who knows how much longer the delays would have been??? 6 - The installation crew was not provided with either training or the type of equipment that could have prevented damage to tree roots on our property — trees that are very important in terms of both property value and environmental benefits in a desert climate. We cannot recommend Sunpro Solar. While we appreciated the two installation crews who did a good job, the administrative-level problems were continuous and daunting, up to the very end. Our impression is that this company jumped into the home solar market without having sufficient infrastructure in place to support its customers. As is so often the case, accountability to the consumer has been sacrificed on the altar of company profitsCaroline M.
- Business Description:Sustainable Services is the leader of energy efficiency and renewable energy services. We boast the knowledge and expertise to help consumers lower their energy and utility bills while educating the public about green initiatives and energy-saving measures. Unlike other companies, we take a building systems approach, focusing on all of the working parts of your home or business, and prioritize the greatest return of your investment
- Business Description:JKJ Architects, an award winning firm, works with its clients from site analysis through to construction administration on all types of projects including commercial and residential which comprise universities, offices, schools, banks, churches, non-profit, parks, industrial, sustainable projects, master plans, historic preservation projects, remodels and tenant build-outs, interior design, renderings and building models – basically any type of project you require can be designed by the fir..
- Business Description:Solar Wolf is a full service solar company with a great reputation and an old world belief to our customers. To under-promise and over-deliver, period. We have 18 years experience in construction, remodeling, roofing, solar water heaters, solar pv systems, battery back-up systems and much more. See what Solar Wolf Energy can do for youRecent Review:I requested and received quotes from several installers ( From EnergySage.com) for a solar panel system with LG panels When we had Solar Wolf come out for a site visit they wanted to substitute a cheaper panel and charge us the same money even though we decided to go with a smaller system with eight fewer panels. We rebid the job and found another installer to install the original 48 LG panels and still paid $10,000 less than what Solar Wolf wanted. We actually found several installers that were much cheaper. It pays to shop around and do your homeworkJohn C.
- Business Description:Master Technicians and Mechanical LLC. 17 years servicing Arkansas and Louisiana for plumbing, HVAC, electrical and general construction. We're a multi trade, full service provider for all your residential, commercial and industrial needs. Our customers, whether Home Warranty, Property Management, Retail Services or Residential Remodel/Repairs, mean the most to us here at Master Tech. For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. - Matt Glasscock, Project Manager..Recent Review:It was awesome! He was quick and efficient. The work was done in 3.5 hours. Their prices are very competitive.Felisha H.
- Business Description:Whether your next construction project is large or small 24-7 Construction is committed to helping you complete that project quickly and for the best price possible. If you are looking for a construction company that can do it all look no further. 24-7 Construction is licensed and bonded with over 30 years experience in both residential and commercial construction. We also have established relationships some of the best and most experienced sub-contractors in the industry. We can get the job..Recent Review:unknownSheryl W.
- Business Description:Established in 2007 as a response to the growing demand for independent building commissioning services and sustainable building practices, Viridian is a leader in the field of sustainable design.
- Business Description:USA Alarm is a national company that has more than two decades of experience and an award winning command center that protects more than 700,000 homes and businesses through the United States, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We have offices located throughout the US, with two main offices in Indianapolis, Indiana and Post Falls, Idaho
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful energy audit company articles
What does SEER mean when purchasing an air conditioner unit? SEER stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, and it determines how much you can save on energy. We’ve rounded up the top facts to help you figure out what SEER rating is right for you.
While going green for the sake of the environment is important, there's another compelling reason to change your habits: your wallet.
Find energy consultants in
- Coal Hill
- Hot Springs Village
- Mount Ida
energy consultants in Danville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Blue Ivy Energy-Corrie Sampson3060 El Cerrito Plaza Ste 370
El Cerrito, California
- Blue Ivy Energy-Corrie Sampson
- Energy Choice Center1301 Seminole Boulevard Suite 155
- Energy Choice Center
- JKJ ARCHITECTS116B W Walnut St
- JKJ ARCHITECTS
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc
- Viridian100 Gamble Road
Little Rock, Arkansas