TPA Metalworks, Concrete and Excavating

Founded 1999 • With Angi since November 2010

Cash or check only...

Alvarado Masonry LLC

Specializing in remodels! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

AQ Roofing, LLC.

2 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR VARIOUS JOBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. LICENSE NUMBER 10275.

Color Plus Painting & Remodeling

Color Plus is a fully licensed and insured family oriented remodeling company dedicated to providing high quality work at a reasonable price. No job too big or too small. Give us a call today for a free estimate

Offers by Color Plus Painting & Remodeling on Angi

10/20/2015

He never responded to my request for his services. Then would dodge my texts. Said that he would get back with me after he got caught up, but never responded. Apparently he doesn't need the work. I hired Melvin Jeffries (501) 773-4587 & he was very prompt & professional in getting the work we needed done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Gave estimate on concrete work & installing railing

Category concrete repair,excavators

11/03/2014

Sounded like a good guy. I guess he didn't need the work.

Description of Work
Supposed to give me an estimate on pouring a slab. He came out and looked. I called him times when he was tied up. He didn't call back.

Category concrete repair

HE was out of town a good while after I visited his property and took numerous pictures. This job was not a slab but a complete rebuild of a second story deck that needed a lot of information and input from the customer who could not be there. Never got a return call after I told him I had pics and could meet him when he became available. Bad case of miscommunication some how. Hope everything turn...

09/19/2014

The project went great. Tommy met me after hours to get the estimate and got started within a week of approval. Tommy did all of the work we talked about and went out of his way to do many extra things including pouring a pad in front of the shop with extra concrete, removing front yard landscaping with backhoe, leveling backyard with extra fill dirt and sand. Work was performed quickly and as quo...

Description of Work
Removed driveway and backyard deck. Poured concrete driveway, parking area, rear patio, front porch footings. Laid blocks for front porch expansion, poured concrete and steps.

Category concrete repair,decks,concrete driveways,patios

08/02/2014

Was quickly on site to review the job and provide an estimate. Provided a 2 week turnaround from the quote to finishing the job. Cleaned up after the job, and was a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Poured a Foundation for a 12' X 12' outside storage building.

Category concrete repair

02/07/2014

We are very happy with the work and would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
We have a 900' driveway that had been flood damaged. TPA spread new gravel, replaced two large culverts, reopened drainage ditches, reinforced a bridge with additional concrete, and built a concrete transition where the driveway connects to the asphalt road.

Category concrete repair,excavators,handyman service,pavers, gravel

Concrete construction and repairs, excavating, On-sight welding and fabrication, trailer repairs and customizing, fence, gates, handrails,retaining walls, culvert and driveways,sodding services, etc,

Check, PayPal