TPA Metalworks, Concrete and Excavating

Conway, AR 72033

Cash or check only

10/20/2015

Lee T.

He never responded to my request for his services. Then would dodge my texts. Said that he would get back with me after he got caught up, but never responded. Apparently he doesn't need the work. I hired Melvin Jeffries (501) 773-4587 & he was very prompt & professional in getting the work we needed done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Gave estimate on concrete work & installing railing

Category concrete repair, excavators

11/03/2014

Art A.

Sounded like a good guy. I guess he didn't need the work.

Description of Work
Supposed to give me an estimate on pouring a slab. He came out and looked. I called him times when he was tied up. He didn't call back.

Category concrete repair

HE was out of town a good while after I visited his property and took numerous pictures. This job was not a slab but a complete rebuild of a second story deck that needed a lot of information and input from the customer who could not be there. Never got a return call after I told him I had pics and could meet him when he became available. Bad case of miscommunication some how. Hope everything turned out as you wanted.

09/19/2014

Mike B.

The project went great. Tommy met me after hours to get the estimate and got started within a week of approval. Tommy did all of the work we talked about and went out of his way to do many extra things including pouring a pad in front of the shop with extra concrete, removing front yard landscaping with backhoe, leveling backyard with extra fill dirt and sand. Work was performed quickly and as quoted. Tommy returned after all work was complete to make sure we were happy and to polish up some details that he recognized without me asking about them.

Description of Work
Removed driveway and backyard deck. Poured concrete driveway, parking area, rear patio, front porch footings. Laid blocks for front porch expansion, poured concrete and steps.

Category concrete repair, decks, concrete driveways, patios

08/02/2014

Chris T.

Was quickly on site to review the job and provide an estimate. Provided a 2 week turnaround from the quote to finishing the job. Cleaned up after the job, and was a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Poured a Foundation for a 12' X 12' outside storage building.

02/07/2014

Lori L.

We are very happy with the work and would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
We have a 900' driveway that had been flood damaged. TPA spread new gravel, replaced two large culverts, reopened drainage ditches, reinforced a bridge with additional concrete, and built a concrete transition where the driveway connects to the asphalt road.

Category concrete repair, excavators, handyman service, pavers, gravel

05/07/2013

Laura H.

I will be calling him back and referring him to friends

Description of Work
They came out and gave us an estimate for a driveway. They were very professional.

06/20/2012

Doug K.

Very smooth project. He arrived on time for the estimate and scheduled work to begin the following Monday. When the weather forecasts started hinting at some rain, he called an asked if he could start work on Sunday, followed by actually pouring the concrete on Monday. Anybody willing to do that kind of work on a Sunday gets a vote of approval from me! He asked for 50% payment at the mid-point, with a final payment after the concrete was poured, smoothed, and we had approved the work.

Description of Work
Designed and poured circular driveway, then re-sodded a section of the front yard.

Category concrete repair, landscaping

03/29/2012

Rosa A.

The owner was absolutely great; very patient and listened to all our concerns. He did exactly what he said he was going to do and was always prompt and returned our phone calls if we had questions. Compared to most contractors we have dealt with he was excellent. We plan to use this company again in the future.

Description of Work
I used TPA Metalworks Concrete & Backhoe to pour concrete for a patio.

06/17/2011

VICKI B.

He was very nice guy. He did the first quote and was willing to think out of the box with whatever I could come up with. He tried to bring down the price as much as he could but he still couldn't get it down enough for me to do it. He tried and he did a good job. He thought over it for a couple of days and called me giving me options. I was willing to spend $4000 for the job but he was quoting $10000. I understand why he is charging me this much though. The foundation wall around the house is the big deal. He was really nice and he did try. He kept thinking on it and he also came down the road with another idea. I told him I didn't want to spend $10000 and he was trying to find a way around. He was still going to do good work. He does excavation work as well. He is a really nice guy.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from TPA Metalworks Concrete & Excavating to do a patio about five weeks ago.

Category concrete repair, excavators

09/15/2010

David B.

Everything went very well - he was on time, met with me on multiple occasions (including coming by to do the quote, which I liked - another vendor had guesstimated over the phone). He explained things clearly, including presenting some difficulties that could have delayed the work, and once the work was done, they cleaned up, which was appreciated!

Description of Work
We have an old garage with a dirt floor. They came in and poured cement to give the garage a cement floor, and connected the cement to our existing cement driveway.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways

LUKAS EXCAVATION AND DEMOLISHING, LLC

State Licensed and Professionally insured. Contact us for a friendly quote on any job you need whether small or big. We provide many serivices: * Drainage and Culverts * Building Demolition * Exterior Junk Removal * Land Clearing * House Foundation and Pad Excavation * Driveways Repaired and Graded * Landscaping and Sprinklers * Stump Removal * Driveway Installation * Plumbing and Electrical Excavation * Septic Systems Dug

ALL THE RIGHT MOVES

We have been Family owned and operated since 1994. Thank you Little Rock for voting us #1 moving company in Sorie'e magazines Platinum Service Awards 2008-2013, 2016-2018 Arkansas Business 2013 Mover of the Year. Call us and you'll see we have All The Right Moves! Local & Long Distance Moving.

MJB Solutions llc

Handyman offering residential and business services. A few of the services we offer are general carpentry, flooring, tile, paint, drywall, concrete repair, plumbing repair and more. Free estimates for any job, timely service and professional owner-operator with over 20 years experience.

2022 Super Service Award

Check, PayPal

Concrete construction and repairs, excavating, On-sight welding and fabrication, trailer repairs and customizing, fence, gates, handrails,retaining walls, culvert and driveways,sodding services, etc,