FURGERSON BROTHERS PAINTING

With Angi since August 2010

3 Brothers Painting

Luis Exterior & Interior Job Services

At Luis Exterior & Interior Job Services our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 14+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimate!

Bradford Painting

I, Les Bradford the owner of Bradford Painting, began my painting career over 24 years ago. My goal is to make sure the "customer is completely satisfied". Let me earn your trust by meeting with me and providing you with a free estimate. We offer reasonable and very competitive prices. Please give Bradford Painting a call to help with any of your interior painting, exterior painting, or drywall repair needs!

05/06/2015

They did everything that we asked very efficiently. It took them 3 weeks to finish the job as my wife kept adding more things for them to do. We have use them before too.

Description of Work
They painted some rooms, replaced crown molding, replaced board from the walls and replaced 5 doors.

Category interior painters

09/05/2014

The most shady and inept workers ever. Lied. Tore up things. Had to pay others to repair their work.

Description of Work
Terrible work. Tore up my drawers on cabinet. Painted with oil paint but didn't thin it so huge brush marks. Just a disaster.

Category wallpaper