Dreamkeeper Home Inspection

Founded 1998 • With Angi since October 2010

Detailed inspection reports with color pictures within 24 hrs, 15 years exp. with over 4000 inspections preformed, Free home warrantys, Free Recall Appliance Check Reports, Free Energy Audit Reports with every inspection...

Assured Home Inspection

I was a custom homebuilder for 24 years and started doing home inspections in 1999 when I took the company over from my father. I perform all work myself; there are no indifferent employees. If you check the dozens of five-star reviews available on Google you will see that the word "thorough" pops up quite frequently. My primary work area encompasses cities within a one hour travel time from Little Rock. Occasionally I will drive a greater distance just because I enjoy seeing different parts of the state. The best way to contact me is with a phone call, and of course quotes are always free. 501 940 5454

AQ Roofing, LLC.

2 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR VARIOUS JOBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. LICENSE NUMBER 10275.

MD Roofing and Siding, LLC

Metal Roof Specialist. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/09/2017

I was very pleased with the service that I received. Michael was very professional and he was very thorough and seemed to really take his time to make sure that he missed nothing.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection