Dale Collins & Son Roof Repair Services

With Angi since October 2010

Additional address - PO Box 7, Conway AR 72033....

AQ Roofing, LLC.

2 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR VARIOUS JOBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. LICENSE NUMBER 10275.

Garcia & Son Roofing & Gutters LLC

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. NO UPFRONT PAYMENTS.

Big Rock KangaRoof

Central Arkansas contractors specializing in roofing, windows, siding, and gutters.

11/10/2015

Description of Work
We had our roof replaced by Collins and Sons roofing. They were a joy to work with, and did a wonderful job. Our new roof looks great!

11/23/2014

The estimate was quick and painless; Mr Collins was there and gone right on time and provided the estimate via email within hours. The crew arrived exactly on time on the day scheduled and worked all day to complete the job. This was the first business day after daylight savings time went into effect and the last hour of cleanup was in almost complete darkness. Even though having a roof replaced i...

Description of Work
Tore off existing roof, replaced with 30 yr architectural shingles, replaced a few rotten boards and replaced an electrical vent with 2 whirlybird type vents.

08/25/2014

Dale Collins himself came to help us out and he is amazing. He got the problem fixed in about an hour. He knows exactly what he is doing and his company put a new roof on our house about 5 months ago when we moved in. I will gladly keep using his company. They are all very friendly and understanding. They are all very professional.

Description of Work
Fix a hole in the roof that was created by a tree branch.

06/12/2013

Dale responded promptly. He checked the roof and discovered that the sealant had cracked. He also discovered that we had rotten boards underneath. He offered to do the work for free because the 50 year sealant he used had been bad. He replaced the bad boards, matched the shingles, and resealed the chimney. We offered to pay half because the roof boards he replaced were not damage caused by the sea...

Description of Work
we had a leak around the chimney and the soffett had rotted out. We called Dale because he had sealed the chimney for us in Dec 2009.

10/29/2012

While their behavior was professional, Mr. Collins seemed much more like a salesman than a roofer and that was a strike against him in my book.

Description of Work
Collins & Son only provided me with an estimate. Mr. Collins came out with one other person to provide the estimate and they were professional and provided an estimate that was $1,000 below the company I decided to go with. The reason I didn't choose Collins & Son is that they would not guarantee their estimate, which, in my opinion, is the only reason to get an estimate. The company I went with told me I could write the check that day and place it in my file cabinet and that is what the bill would be when the work was finished. When the work was finished, the bill was exactly what I was told even though the roofers ran into a couple of unexpected issues when they removed the old shingles from the roof. If I had gone with Collins & Son, I am sure those unexpected issues would have pushed their bill up past what I paid.

Residential roofing & repair.