Wike Construction & Renovation

With Angi since July 2013

JM Roofing

As a Certified Woman Owned Business, we always strive to do our best quality work for any job in Northwest Arkansas (NWA) no matter how big or small. We specialize in roofs, but also work on remodeling, repairs or any addition to your home. Let us know how we can help!

ETA Roofing Company

With over 15 years of experience in the roofing industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We specialize in shingle roofing. We will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give ETA Roofing Company a call today, we look forward to working with you!

Maverick Construction Inc

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today!

04/30/2015

I liked the work they did the first time. Quality work for good price. There was a leak and basically because there was a attic vent that hadn't been properly sealed.

Description of Work
I moved into a new home. I called them and had them come out and do a couple of repairs on the roof.

07/12/2013

They had a good warranty. They explained everything that needed to happen. They cleared up misconceptions I had that other companies were suggesting. The other companies were suggesting not to replace the roof but to put more shingles on top of the existing shingles. That would have been cheaper for me but it would have been good for the roof. My opinion, their light construction and performance i...

Description of Work
Wike Construction & Renovation replaced the entire roof.

Category custom cabinets,roofing