Flooring America by CarpetSmart

254 Greenhouse Road

Centerton, AR 72719

11/09/2015

Alicia E.

Description of Work
Super fast and excellent work performed.

Category flooring contractor

08/15/2013

Grant R.

The service went very well. They treated me with respect and the salesman went out of his way to deliver the materials himself to my house even though it was outside of his job description, free of charge! I was very impressed with the level of service, and if I do another floor, I will definitely go there. They also installed tile for me that is quite difficult to install, and they did a masterful job of installing it for me. Seven years later, I'm still impressed with the work they've done with the flooring in my home. He also used small tiles to accent the flooring giving it a professional and clean finish.

Description of Work
They provided me with flooring materials and a subcontractor.

Category flooring contractor

Double Down llc

Residential remodel construction company. We focus on the Northwest Arkansas market within a 40 mile radius. Fast and easy quote process. We take care of all demo and removal for no extra charge. Supervisors and Forman on every job site. We pride ourselves on quality over quantity. We do very unique tile accent walls with color changing flames. Excellent designs for kitchen and bathroom remodels. We do it all!

Williams Home Remodeling

Williams Home Remodeling is a Veteran Owned company with more than 25 years of expertise, serving all of Northwest Arkansas. We specialize in bringing your kitchen and bath dreams to life. If you dream it, we'll do it! Check us out on Facebook for updates on our newest projects.

Fabulous Floors

We are Fabulous Floors serving all of North West Arkansas. We are family owned and specialize in residential flooring installation of carpet, hardwood, laminate, lvp and all repairs. We provide a professional job from start to finish with a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.

2022 Super Service Award