Animal Hospital of Centerton

With Angi since June 2012

Veterinarians
Animal Boarding Kennels

We are a small animal clinic specializing in creating a plan for the best care possible for your pet. Currently, we provide full medical and surgical care with in house blood work and digital x-ray, as well as general wellness care by appointment. Our boarding availability is limited, so please make reservations in advance.We accept cash, check, credit, and care credit....

All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving

”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads, dollies, Plastic and much more. Our employees are drug tested, trained and seasoned to be the best you will find. This is how we keep our ratings high and claims low. Long Distance Moves take place either from our long distance hubs across the West coast. We are proud to provide a service that no other company offers; Dedicated Trucks. This means that your belongings are loaded on the truck and not combined with anyone else’s items. They are not transferred to other trucks or facilities in route which causes damage and loss of items (typical with van lines). We have a set loading day and unloading day. This is by far the safest way to ship. Our interstate rates are per 24ft moving van that holds up to 8,500lbs or 1400CuFt. Some customers require one truck and some require more. One truck holds the average 1800SqFt.

Moving APT - Long Distance Movers

Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.

Offers by Moving APT - Long Distance Movers on Angi
Movers Direct LLC

Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the books.

05/26/2017

05/26/2017

01/09/2014

Dr. Hooper is awesome. Both of our dogs see her regularly. The clinching visit though was just over a year ago. We had just gotten a new puppy from a local shelter and my kids had gotten attached quickly. Within a few days he got sick and the shelter called about the same time and said they had a dog that had Parvo that was above our dog. I was able to get him in to see her immediately and he did have parvo. She gave me all of the options including putting him down, in-home treatment or keeping him there for about a week. I couldn't put him down and since we both work, we couldn't do the in-home treatment. We opted to try the in-patient treatment for 24 hours to see how he was doing. He was getting better and after just three days, he was well enough to come home. That night however, he took a turn for the worst and was up all night with him. I called her office and the answering service referred me to a 24 hour hospital about 30 mins away. I decided to wait until the morning and call Dr. Hooper again. We were able to get in immediately and she gave him IV meds and fluids. When I explained about the phone call, she apologized and explained that the answering service was supposed to page her when it was about animals she had been treating. She gave me her home phone # in case I needed to call her again. After that visit, the dog was fine and we are glad we made the decision that we made. She is a wonderful vet and we will always recommend her.

Description of Work
treated a torn dewclaw

04/27/2013

Dr. Hooper is truly wonderful! Answered all my questions, set- up appointment for my dogs x-rays and promptly responded to a question I called her office about.

Description of Work
Examined my dogs injured leg, gave her diagnosis and additional tests to confirm diagnosis.

06/21/2012

From start to finish we enjoyed our visit. From the office manager, the vet tech and the veterinarian. My dogs were not nervous either, which is completely unusal for them. Everyone in the office was very attentive and friendly. I loved the veterinarian we saw, Dr. Hooper. She was friendly and informative. It seems we have found our new veterinarian.

Description of Work
I took my two dogs for their annual vaccinations/checkup. Both dogs had comprehensive exams, fecal exams w/ parasite screenings, heartworm tests, bordetella vaccinations and DHLP-PV vaccines. The dogs did not receive their rabies vaccines as they had the three year rabies vaccine a couple of years ago and aren't due for them yet. The total charges also included a 6 month box of Heartguard.

Category veterinarian

Veterinarians: general wellness care, internal medicine, surgery, dentistry Dog Grooming

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available